SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

If you need it for SMC, Drigger said that he's in the process of updating SMC to be up to date with all the mods. Said it should take a day or two, but that was a few days ago. He'll probably update it any day now. 

I'm waiting for it aswell, the last bit I need for my install to be complete. 

Ah sweet! Thanks for the info, man. 

I'm away for the weekend. Monday I'll update things

- Yes you need to original ICH not the replacer to work. YASH guide does not use WAFR

- You can download the latest RS it doesnt matter since we provide a replacement esp in the patches... that is what you need to use.

- I'll look into it on monday. I'm away for the weekend

I mean the errors were in the original ICH esp ^^

Hey guys,

Doing the YASH guide now, WLSO section. It mentions installing Relighting Skyrim w/ JIT Scripts.

Unfortunately, the files available for Relighting Skyrim on Nexus no longer carry the RSUSLEEP_Update.esp file, nor are there any scripts anymore after installing (only one .esp).

I'm concerned that the RelightingSkyrim.esp file from the patch you guys made may refer to some scripts that are no longer there.

I looked into RelignthingSkyrim.esp provided by the patch with xEdit and it seems there's references to the now gone scripts files. We should wait for an update about that.

I played a little with YASHed profile and I encountered a fun bug : Elrindir in Whiterun tried to kill me when I entered his shop. Seems the Drunken Huntsman lost its "Public place" flag in WLSO Merged.esp. I wonder why.

If you need it for SMC, Drigger said that he's in the process of updating SMC to be up to date with all the mods. Said it should take a day or two, but that was a few days ago. He'll probably update it any day now. 

I'm waiting for it aswell, the last bit I need for my install to be complete. 

Nice news indeed. Hope he will do something about the missing mods from nexus.

For NLVA w/ ELE configure your WLSO as shown in the screenshots below... Note that I left VW activated after merging... NLVA depends upon the assets of VW.. Make sure the VW esp is marked as optional/deleted before doing your merge... NLVA will not work as expected if you have the VW esp in your merge / activated.

https://imgur.com/a/1iyhS

Edit: Make sure you also have the ele__requiem.esp sorted appropriately between ele__relighting-skryim and ele__sojund  The screenshot doesn't show it because I was doing the demonstration from my non-requiem load order... Everything else is 100% the same and accurate... just add in the ele__requiem file.

Thanks for this. It really helps.

Is it normal to get a navmesh issue when doing this? I know the guide further up says you'll get one, but I assumed it was for the merge further to the top.

Also, NLVA TS requires TrueStorms.esp as a master. Should I not merge that?

Edited by zerohaste

Testing beautification and I'm running into a few NPCs with visible neckseams:

https://puu.sh/snCeW/4bfaf78418.jpg

I could probably live with this issue throughout the play-through, but, eh, I haven't started it yet so I thought I'd try my luck; anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?

Just a side-note though, this same NPC displays some level of visible neckseam in the original LOTD-reqtification install, beautification amplifies it though.

I looked into RelignthingSkyrim.esp provided by the patch with xEdit and it seems there's references to the now gone scripts files. We should wait for an update about that.

I played a little with YASHed profile and I encountered a fun bug : Elrindir in Whiterun tried to kill me when I entered his shop. Seems the Drunken Huntsman lost its "Public place" flag in WLSO Merged.esp. I wonder why.

That's on ICAIO. It removes the public flag. That change was carried forward into ele patch I think, not sure, best use the search function to find the older posts on that topic.

Is it normal to get a navmesh issue when doing this? I know the guide further up says you'll get one, but I assumed it was for the merge further to the top.

Yes the Requiem and WLSO merges have navmesh errors that can be ignored. And yes, include TS in the merge.

It's a holdover from ICAIO.. it removes the public flag and the cell was copied in when adjusting something inside.. I forget what.  I keep meaning to fix it but it keeps hot happening :(

Regarding relighting skyrim... I'll upload a new version soon.  If you dont'w ant to wait just grab the current RS and filter for conflicting cells... Remove any cell record covered by one of our overhaul such as Radioactive or ECTV.  That's all I've been doing really... 

NLVA TS requies True Storms... and both are merged in WLSO?

It is normal to get a navmesh isse... The conflict is ina  test cell and has no effect on the game.

Testing beautification and I'm running into a few NPCs with visible neckseams:

https://puu.sh/snCeW/4bfaf78418.jpg

I could probably live with this issue throughout the play-through, but, eh, I haven't started it yet so I thought I'd try my luck; anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?

Just a side-note though, this same NPC displays some level of visible neckseam in the original LOTD-reqtification install, beautification amplifies it though.

You appear to have some greyface type of issue going on there.. Her face does't match her body and it's almost greyish.  I haven't had that particular issue though :(

Edited by jdsmith2816

Secondly, is there a way to not have naked females? The model changes are nice, but having females be naked and males not be naked doesn't make much sense, and I would prefer everyone to wear undies.

You can always just go get Schlongs of Skyrim or Shape Atlas for Men (NSFW obviously).

IIRC SoS uses the Better Males body too.

Nice news indeed. Hope he will do something about the missing mods from nexus.

The mods that's not on the Nexus anymore will still remain in the guide, aleast I think Drigger said that a long time ago.. 

What mods are you missing? Think I got all of them on my computer. 

Any hints on using UUNP with this? Mostly would need that so I can use bodyslide :s It seems Windsong adds UNP bodies, but I'm not sure how compatible that is with a custom race that uses UUNP.

From what I know I can't just use my custom race with UUNP body and have TMB Vanilla Armors work well with that?

*is a bit confused* I'm new to this.

Basically I'd like to use the Elin race, but want armors and such to fit me of course. As far as I know I'd use some armor pack that comes with BodySlide stuff and build it for the Elin UUNP body. But I don't know how that then works out wiht NPCs wearing the stuff and such x.x

Or maybe I'll have to use the UNP Elin body. But I'm not sure on the differences between them.

Oh, and also I read about NRM Soldier Overhaul on the Requiem reddit. Any ideas on the compatibility with that?

Sorry for all the questions ^^" I'm just a bit confused what to put where and all that.

Also I did notice while installing: When I installed Crafting Overhaul Reqtified - Complete, MO told me it couldn't find "COR-NoHeavyStormcloaks.esp" and "COR-WetAndCold.esp" in the archive, so I had to manually put those from the optional folder into the mod. Is that correct, or were they expected to not be found?

Is there no edit function on here? :o

"Do not install this if you plan on using Town/Cities Overhauls" Civil War Overhaul tells me that. Does that just mean the ETAC stuff? Because some settlement thingies are marked as CORE

And for the Optional Weather/ENB stuff: Can I only pick one option or can I combine Vivid Weather with Cimates of Tamriel for example. I didn't even know CoT is a weather mod xD Thought it just makes the areas look colder. So I guess I can only pick one option, but not sure!

Edited by Inari

You appear to have some greyface type of issue going on there.. Her face does't match her body and it's almost greyish.  I haven't had that particular issue though :(

Jd, after a couple more hours troubleshooting (kill me, pls  ::(: ) I've narrowed it down to ECTV Merged.esp. This file's NPCs all suffer from greyface, with inhabits of skyrim installed or without (and I don't think there are any other texture/mesh replacers in the guide?). Every other NPC, vanilla or added by other mods, look fine.

Do you experience a grey face when spawning in these NPCs: C7990174 Esja, c60f1ef5 Casimir or c60f1eaf Inga? Inga is a nice one to try, since so much neck is visible, lol.

Edited by AmeerHM

You are not the first with this issue. Use the forums search and enter "grey face". That should give you the relevant posts of the people who had this problem before. Can't remember the solution as I don't use ECTV.

Woah, I completely forgot to do that! Thanks for the advice. :)

One post recommended to check if there are any mods overwriting the facegendata for the NPCs in question. The problem, though, is that there is no facegendata lol; Data/textures/actors/characters/facegendata/facetint/ECTV merged doesn't exist. ++++ ECTV Merged only includes a "seq" folder and the "ECTV Merged.esp" file.

Edited by AmeerHM