SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I had a couple errors about archives not being able to be opened. Those ones are due to tesaliance screwing up and completing my downloads half way? Corrupt archives; so I'm just attempting to redownload those.

Then I had this error a few times: 

2016-11-19 02:42:13 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : chest_rich_dirty2048\textures\clutter\containers\chest01_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:42:48 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : data\textures\clutter\ruins\ruinsspidersac01_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:43:33 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : gd amulet of mara metalized 3.0 - bloodstone\data\textures\armor\amuletsandrings\mara\maraamulet_n.dds

2016-11-19 02:43:35 :  [X] encountered some problems while processing with 7-Zip, error code=error: data error : gd amulet of mara metalized 3.0 - old world gold and onyx\data\textures\armor\amuletsandrings\mara\maraamulet_n.dds

I redownloaded the above mods, I can't say if it'll work just yet though, I'll have to wait for insanity's texture pack to decide to download first.

Have you previously experienced any errors like this, jdsmith?

No, ther eshould be no errors when doing an SMC combine.

Hey guys

Another issue regarding authors updating their mods, just noticed that Requiem Behind the Curtain got updated to 1.7, the wiki recommends 1.5, is it safe to use 1.7?

If not can someone upload 1.5?

Thank you in advance guys

Install 1.7;  IIRC nothing in the changes posted on the requiem subreddit are cause for concern.  I'll check for any small compatibility issues later but you should be good to go.  I'm sure Paul will update guide soon.

• +1 1

Seriously... The support you guys do here, is beyond unbelievable, I post something and get a response within the hour (in this case within 5 minutes) this is unbelievable.

Thanks a lot for helping us here jdsmith and for the patches :) 

Thanks for the kind words!  Let us know if you have any issues we'll get things sorted out.

Hey guys

Another issue regarding authors updating their mods, just noticed that Requiem Behind the Curtain got updated to 1.7, the wiki recommends 1.5, is it safe to use 1.7?

If not can someone upload 1.5?

Thank you in advance guys

I'm away for the weekend. Monday I'll update things

Happy to contribute :D And yeah I didn't restored the esps from cloaks mods, my bad.

Here are the new issues I noted with the current version of the guide:

- ICH : I forgot to restore the original esp (Reqtified uses a WAF version) and I stumped on errors inside imp_helm_legend.esp. Easy to correct with xEdit.

- Relighting Skyrim : Requiem patches in the latest CORE pack. Not a real issue. Also, the guide asks to download Relighting Skyrim v1.15final, but only v1.7 and v1.8 are available.

- YASH Patches : yash2_cloaks.esp has "Book of UUNP Iron and Steel" (not in the guide) and "Cloaks - Dawnguard" (merged in Cloaks.esp) as masters.

- Yes you need to original ICH not the replacer to work. YASH guide does not use WAFR

- You can download the latest RS it doesnt matter since we provide a replacement esp in the patches... that is what you need to use.

- I'll look into it on monday. I'm away for the weekend

Hey guys,

Doing the YASH guide now, WLSO section. It mentions installing Relighting Skyrim w/ JIT Scripts.

Unfortunately, the files available for Relighting Skyrim on Nexus no longer carry the RSUSLEEP_Update.esp file, nor are there any scripts anymore after installing (only one .esp).

I'm concerned that the RelightingSkyrim.esp file from the patch you guys made may refer to some scripts that are no longer there.

Hey guys,

Doing the YASH guide now, WLSO section. It mentions installing Relighting Skyrim w/ JIT Scripts.

Unfortunately, the files available for Relighting Skyrim on Nexus no longer carry the RSUSLEEP_Update.esp file, nor are there any scripts anymore after installing (only one .esp).

I'm concerned that the RelightingSkyrim.esp file from the patch you guys made may refer to some scripts that are no longer there.

Changelog does't appear to be anything script driven.  I'll update my copy to latest and re-modify it later.. Maybe this weekend.    Essentially all I'm doing is stripping out the cells that are heavily overhauled by our mods so we don't wind up with strange lighting due to changes RS makes assuming vanilla... if that makes any sense.

Literally just filtering for cell conflicts and hitting delete on the relevant cells.

Hey guys, for now I've given up on playing until I upgrade my GPU to a 1070 later next week. Too many memory issues but I enjoy the ECTV module too much. I did get to play a decent amount though, and have a couple questions.

Could I get an explanation or a link to an explanation on how to remove masters in xEdit? I want to remove the Collectables module, but iirc the requiem patches count it as a master. (I'm currently away from my computer for a while, can't check rn.)

Secondly, is there a way to not have naked females? The model changes are nice, but having females be naked and males not be naked doesn't make much sense, and I would prefer everyone to wear undies.

Thanks in advance and thanks so much for your continued support on these forums, you guys are so helpful.

Edited by Lewd

Hey guys, for now I've given up on playing until I upgrade my GPU to a 1070 later next week. Too many memory issues but I enjoy the ECTV module too much. I did get to play a decent amount though, and have a couple questions.

Could I get an explanation or a link to an explanation on how to remove masters in xEdit? I want to remove the Collectables module, but iirc the requiem patches count it as a master. (I'm currently away from my computer for a while, can't check rn.)

Secondly, is there a way to not have naked females? The model changes are nice, but having females be naked and males not be naked doesn't make much sense, and I would prefer everyone to wear undies.

Thanks in advance and thanks so much for your continued support on these forums, you guys are so helpful.

check this page -> https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD

in the beginning of the page are two ways to remove dependancies.

and about naked females you can install UNP or UNPB body and use the non naked version with underwear.

Scoured the internet for hours last night and I was unable to find The Ruffled Feather 4.3.1, only 4.4. Could someone please upload it for me if they have it? I would be super grateful!

If you need it for SMC, Drigger said that he's in the process of updating SMC to be up to date with all the mods. Said it should take a day or two, but that was a few days ago. He'll probably update it any day now. 

I'm waiting for it aswell, the last bit I need for my install to be complete.