SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So leave FormID but remove the actual words that he states, i.e. right click on ConjureFrostAtronach amd press remove/delete. Sorry if this is obvious but it is different to how GamerPoets does cleaning on DLC content for Fallout 3 (My Way) which is what I am used to. 

just right click on the record and Remove/delete it

Hi all. Just want to ask devs why my kajit doesn't start with night eye. It seems it maybe because in the configuration of Disparity , we let it take over imperious race of skyrim, if its intended why use imperious?

been a while since played as a Khajiit but you should have nighteye. If not I would recommend the use of Gophers Predator Vision works fine with Vividian (at last it did the last time i tried it). 

I'll create a quick Khajiit and have a look for you.

mmm yes Imperious races does overwrite Nighteye and not forward it what you can do is forward Nighteye spell to the CR Or just Use Predator Vision and give your Nighteye that way. As it why Khajiit's Imperious Races doesn't have Nighteye by default that is a question for Enai Siaion to answer.

Edit: Looks like Nigheye is now a quest reward for the Khajiit Race.

Quest reward - Acquire 50000 lifetime gold to unlock...

• Perception: At will - Improves night vision and dampens non-essential sounds.

Hey guys.  Posted LOTD Patches Merged for SE.

It is in the optional file section.

Not sure if you have a dedicated forum page for SE or not, so I'm posting here.

Been a while, good to see everyone. ;)

thank you SirJesto for future reference yes we do have a dedicated forum for the SSE build which is here https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13092-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition/page-21?do=findComment&comment=214562

mmm yes Imperious races does overwrite Nighteye and not forward it what you can do is forward Nighteye spell to the CR Or just Use Predator Vision and give your Nighteye that way. As it why Khajiit's Imperious Races doesn't have Nighteye by default that is a question for Enai Siaion to answer.

Edit: Looks like Nigheye is now a quest reward for the Khajiit Race.

Quest reward - Acquire 50000 lifetime gold to unlock...

• Perception: At will - Improves night vision and dampens non-essential sounds.

Ok, thank you. 

OK does anyone know by any chance what filename this texture is, it looks like some cliff stone edge texture. Is this supposed to be what the game looks look like in Solitude? First picture is the the entrance right past the gate next to Erikur's house to the museum. The same texture can be seen around the Bards College door as well.

Problem Area Images: https://imgur.com/a/Ar6e2

Also if anyone has any insight as to what makes this happen: the door to the Blue Place has trim around the door that lets you see through the building, I know its a broken mesh BUT I just dont know what the dang filename is for so I find the problem mod.

Edited by InstantKor

AND of course, (literally the first texture I look at) happens to be the one Im seeking lol for the building foundations in Solitude is called sstonebase01.dds and it doesnt confilct with any other texture so I suspect the rest of our folks Skyrim looks that way too! Just seemed odd that this stone base texture was used around the Bards College door.

PS im sorry but I couldnt edit my original post to include this, seems there is a timer in place?