SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is "Skyrim's Unique Treasures" in this guide? I see that the patch with Dual Sheath Redux is but I can not find the actual mod?

repeat after me:

I must read evey section carefully

I must read every section carefully

I must read every section carefully especially the Collectables, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles section.

Hey! been testing through Skyrim and I noticed that some of the ground rock type textures like little pebbles and rocks and grass are floating in the air in certain areas, do you know what this is?

You have anything that alters landscape? check if there is a mod overwriting that.

Edited by cptmcsplody

repeat after me:

I must read evey section carefully

I must read every section carefully

I must read every section carefully especially the Collectables, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles section.

It like being back at school and having to read in front of the class. You read a word wrong(chicken instead of children) and the class wets themselves with laughter, and the teacher looks at you and says " after class you will write on the blackboard....i must read more carefully, a 100 times" lol...us Brits with our dry,witty,sarcastic, naughty sense of humor.

Triptonite don't sweat it....WE ALL HAVE DONE the same thing. You are not the first or be the last to do it. It is a lengthy guide with lots of instructions that can be missed. Hang in there its worth it in the end..best regards

Now as to teachers and their!!!!!! :bleh: i can see this coming my way  :bat: