SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Having a bit of a problem with the guide!

I've done everything as asked by the guide and I'm now at the ENB Related Data Files Section.

I've installed the mods as asked and I've also followed the instructions as well. However whenever I start the game it crashes to the desktop before getting to the main menu!

I've disabled mods that require Master Plugins that aren't installed yet. (Undeath, Your Own Thoughts/YOT Patches)

I've disabled the mods in that section for the mean time and tried running the game with just the ENB active and it runs.

Is there something I've done wrong?

Having a bit of a problem with the guide!

I've done everything as asked by the guide and I'm now at the ENB Related Data Files Section.

I've installed the mods as asked and I've also followed the instructions as well. However whenever I start the game it crashes to the desktop before getting to the main menu!

I've disabled mods that require Master Plugins that aren't installed yet. (Undeath, Your Own Thoughts/YOT Patches)

I've disabled the mods in that section for the mean time and tried running the game with just the ENB active and it runs.

Is there something I've done wrong?

it sound like your are missing a master if you look at your load order in the Right pane are there any warning triangles? if there are the either active the missing master or deactivate the mod.

it sound like your are missing a master if you look at your load order in the Right pane are there any warning triangles? if there are the either active the missing master or deactivate the mod.

The only one's that spring the Red Triangles are

undeath_wmff.esp

Vivid Weathers - AOS Patch.esp

Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning Patch.esp

Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp

They are the only one's with that Triangle and that's probably because I haven't installed those Mods yet as they are installed later in the guide!

I guess I'll keep on with the guide and when I install those missing mods I'll test it again. 

The only one's that spring the Red Triangles are

undeath_wmff.esp

Vivid Weathers - AOS Patch.esp

Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning Patch.esp

Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp

They are the only one's with that Triangle and that's probably because I haven't installed those Mods yet as they are installed later in the guide!

I guess I'll keep on with the guide and when I install those missing mods I'll test it again. 

OK just uncheck those esp's (in the right pane) run LOOT and it should boot up so you can test.

My god this mod pack is amazing and thank you for all the work you put into it. My wife and i and both really enjoying it.

I am having an issue with an item called Sand's Torch found in Stillborn Cavern. When i equip or unequip it it stops my char from moving, and sometimes even teleports me to where i entered the cell. As far as i can tell its due to some animation tied to either all torches or Sand's in particular, as i have found if i am airborn when i use it i never have issues. I asked icecream over at LOTD and he says the torch has no animations tied to it so wondering if someone else has a similar issue from here. I followed the guide exactly except for the optional Frostfall and stuff.

My god this mod pack is amazing and thank you for all the work you put into it. My wife and i and both really enjoying it.

I am having an issue with an item called Sand's Torch found in Stillborn Cavern. When i equip or unequip it it stops my char from moving, and sometimes even teleports me to where i entered the cell. As far as i can tell its due to some animation tied to either all torches or Sand's in particular, as i have found if i am airborn when i use it i never have issues. I asked icecream over at LOTD and he says the torch has no animations tied to it so wondering if someone else has a similar issue from here. I followed the guide exactly except for the optional Frostfall and stuff.

Edit: Sorry dont see an edit options but wanted to add its like he is picking up or putting in on the ground type of animation. 

I too have issue with it I am wondering cos it is a torch maybe Proper Torch Wield being screwy as that change torch meshes? When i equip and unequip my character still looks like there holding a torch. If it is animations  then i can't think was one it could be maybe immersive Animations.

the problem seems worst in first person the third person.