SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Under the section for enb:

Idiot Check:[/size] Once this is done change [/size]UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false[/size] to [/size]TRUE and test to see if it is working. If it's working, change it back to [/size]FALSE when you have reached and installed the ENB from the Main guide.[/size]

What does it mean by "test" to see if it is working? Does it mean launch Skyrim through SKSE?

Yes and verify the memory patch is working. It should pop up.with something in the top left corner when you run the game. Edited by Jim102929

Awe so I should have afterburner NOT monitor the GPU while Im playing Skyrim then. Still need MSI though for the overclock I have. Also is it 'OK' to run SMCO over my entire texture mods or are there certain files it shouldnt touch such as paralax and npcs?

I wouldn't run RTSS when playing no, but it should be fine for testing and verifying memory usage.

Afterburner should be ok to leave running for your overclock, although I don't use it since I did a bios mod for overclocking.

Not sure about optimising with SMCO, but you could just get some the lower res versions of some of the texture mods.

Skyrim Enhanced Camera. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859

It is an SKSE script and works well. 

Yeah, I ended up just opting for that one. Seems the least likely to cause problems. I was only reminded of this when installing the xpms skeleton from this guide. Saw there was an optional compatibility patch for Joy of Perspective it says to not install, and realized there was no fp body mod in this guide.

Strange, I'm pretty sure I remember one in the SRLE base guide when I ran through that one a couple years ago...

Edited by ShawnimusMaximus

Yeah, I ended up just opting for that one. Seems the least likely to cause problems. I was only reminded of this when installing the xpms skeleton from this guide. Saw there was an optional compatibility patch for Joy of Perspective it says to not install, and realized there was no fp body mod in this guide.

Strange, I'm pretty sure I remember one in the SRLE base guide when I ran through that one a couple years ago...

STEP was using enhanced camera last time i went through that guide. I find it a necessary mod personally. Unfortunately it is not available for SE, although i can't believe that the Bethesda didn't put one in themselves to be honest. Even Fallout 4 doesn't have a body in first person. 

SRLE Base uses Skyrim - Enhanced Camera personally I don't like so that why we don't include it plus i am not too fussed about seeing my body in first person.

Hi guys and girls. Im back again, and i just need your help as always. kkk. Ok, i just finished the installing of the guide, but the game start till dynDOLOD, after i make bashed patch it doesn't start anymore, it stay in the start screen forever with that sniping emblem that never stops. I though it was the beta conflict resolution, but it isn't, i also did correct the error on bashed patch of some record that was cleaned but it still doesn't leave the start screen. So would love some help from experts like you people. Thank you in advance, and have a nice day.  

Edited by CVkiller

Hi guys and girls. Im back again, and i just need your help as always. kkk. Ok, i just finished the installing of the guide, but the game start till dynDOLOD, after i make bashed patch it doesn't start anymore, it stay in the start screen forever with that sniping emblem that never stops. I though it was the beta conflict resolution, but it isn't, i also did correct the error on bashed patch of some record that was cleaned but it still doesn't leave the start screen. So would love some help from experts like you people. Thank you in advance, and have a nice day.  

this is a known issue with the latest version of Wrye Bash Beta 2. take note of the new "NoMerge" Bash Tags for certain mods

OK,  i did all again, the bash patch,  ASIS and DSR, and excluded anything that as tree on it from bashed patch, it was only the SRG enhanced trees activators.esp, but it still the same, the game just dont start, the emblem is still spinning. I use to like this spinning emblem... anything more i can do to my game work with wrybash patch? Thanks.