SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK does anyone know by any chance what filename this texture is, it looks like some cliff stone edge texture. Is this supposed to be what the game looks look like in Solitude? First picture is the the entrance right past the gate next to Erikur's house to the museum. The same texture can be seen around the Bards College door as well.

Problem Area Images: https://imgur.com/a/Ar6e2

Also if anyone has any insight as to what makes this happen: the door to the Blue Place has trim around the door that lets you see through the building, I know its a broken mesh BUT I just dont know what the dang filename is for so I find the problem mod.

AND of course, (literally the first texture I look at) happens to be the one Im seeking lol for the building foundations in Solitude is called sstonebase01.dds and it doesn't conflict with any other texture so I suspect the rest of our folks Skyrim looks that way too! Just seemed odd that this stone base texture was used around the Bards College door.

PS im sorry but I couldnt edit my original post to include this, seems there is a timer in place?

that texture is actually all over Solitude and since it doesn't get overwritten it will revert to vanilla which look awful

Hey, just finished the mod install section. Looking over the plugins before I continue, and I noticed that the "it is mine"esp has a missing master "Collectible and Treasures Merged"esp. And the "AAE Patches merged"esp has a missing master "Animals Merged"esp. Might be a stupid question, but is this normal? Am I safe to continue?

look over the merges page https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Merges_Page

This is so frustrating, IDK what happened but now ALL of my java run applications are simply not working. I noticed this when I tried to run ASIS (something I have done many times in the past) only to get "Java Platform SE binary has stopped working".

that happen when Java updates you need to delete to old excutables in MO and readd them.

For some reason, I cannot click on the Core Merged for "Airship and Archaeology Patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn". I even redownloaded the file but it still will not work. Anyone else had this problem?

i think that happens when you don't have all the mod required for the merged patch installed these are:

Falskaar

Helgen Reborn

Immersive College of Winterhold

Konahrik's Accoutrements

Moon and Star

The Forgotten City

The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal

Wheels of Lull.

Been downloading and lots of the mods say I need BFT Ships and Carriages.ESP I looked in the guide and can't seem to find it, Is this ESP in a SRLE Patch near the end?

Been downloading and lots of the mods say I need BFT Ships and Carriages.ESP I looked in the guide and can't seem to find it, Is this ESP in a SRLE Patch near the end?

My bad, couldn't read.

that happen when Java updates you need to delete to old excutables in MO and readd them.

Thats not quite why, when I said all of the java applications I wasnt exaggerating. Besides both the ASIS and dual sheath redux patchers I also cant launch the Twitch app I have for accessing modded MineCraft nor the launcher launcher called ATLauncher (both are for MineCraft) and dont work. Windows did do an update on its own and I updated my graphic drivers to the latest build and then manually downloaded the latest java file for both 64 and 32 bit. Removing the old executable from MO for the patchers and adding new ones does not resolve my issue :(.

that is Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508/? it in the TRAVEL section of the guide just above simply knock

Thats not quite why, when I said all of the java applications I wasnt exaggerating. Besides both the ASIS and dual sheath redux patchers I also cant launch the Twitch app I have for accessing modded MineCraft nor the launcher launcher called ATLauncher (both are for MineCraft) and dont work. Windows did do an update on its own and I updated my graphic drivers to the latest build and then manually downloaded the latest java file for both 64 and 32 bit. Removing the old executable from MO for the patchers and adding new ones does not resolve my issue :(.

then i don't know try removing and reinstalling Java that the best i can suggesr

• +1 1

Hey! Having a little bit of trouble, I launched Wrye Bash through Mod Organizer to update the Bash Tag for True Guards.ESP, then after that I am unable to download mods from the Nexus via Mod Organzier, it gives me Associate the Link with MO and such but I do that and it doesn`t work, do you have any ideas why and how to fix Thanks!

that is Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508/? it in the TRAVEL section of the guide just above simply knock

then i don't know try removing and reinstalling Java that the best i can suggesr

Well I fixed the issue kinda, I went into the windows recovery tab and to restore to the last build and after doing that java is working fine now. Same version I had even. I see the grahpics driver I had before updating and looking up that error lead to several post with ppl who also updated their drivers and then java died on them too. So Im off to see if I can replicate the cause the now :P.

I finally finished the installs/configurations. After finding out that Wrye Bash beta 2 was the cause to my ILS. I downgraded to beta 1. After that I was able to start and play the game. It looks godly, but I i'm still having an issue or two.

1. When using a bow I can see the inside of my arm when looking down. I first thought it was my fov as i had mine set to 90 and not 85. But after changing it I was still seeing it.

2. Carriages are no longer working. When using the Whiterun carriage I can talk to the driver and pay him. Once in the carriage nothing happens. I've waited 30 minutes to see if it may have been script lag, but nothing changed. 

3. When looking long distances my fps will drop into the 40s, everywhere else a see solid 57. Is there a setting that I can change to fix this? Would the performance version of Vividian ENB help out?

4. When moving my camera in first person left to right quickly it lag spikes my screen. I dont know if this has something to do with problem 1.

I finally finished the installs/configurations. After finding out that Wrye Bash beta 2 was the cause to my ILS. I downgraded to beta 1. After that I was able to start and play the game. It looks godly, but I i'm still having an issue or two.

1. When using a bow I can see the inside of my arm when looking down. I first thought it was my fov as i had mine set to 90 and not 85. But after changing it I was still seeing it.

2. Carriages are no longer working. When using the Whiterun carriage I can talk to the driver and pay him. Once in the carriage nothing happens. I've waited 30 minutes to see if it may have been script lag, but nothing changed. 

3. When looking long distances my fps will drop into the 40s, everywhere else a see solid 57. Is there a setting that I can change to fix this? Would the performance version of Vividian ENB help out?

4. When moving my camera in first person left to right quickly it lag spikes my screen. I dont know if this has something to do with problem 1.

1. this likely cause by the use a first person camera mod.

2. i suspect same as 1.

3. yes there is a drop when you look into the far distance that is normal you need to tailor the ENB and DynDOLOD to your system.

4. same answer as 1.

Since I don't use a first camera mod I can't help very much but I am sure there are others the can chime in.