SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well, since it seems somehow the one in the guide is too much for my computer, I realise it's about personal preference, but I've no idea on the spectrum from least- to most-taxing, where the one in the guide falls.  Is it already toward the bottom end, in which case I'd have to search far and wide just to find one, let alone one I like?  Or is it one of the most intense, and the majority I test out would work better?

I suspect the former, given the guide's focus on better graphics that are still performance-friendly, but maybe I'm wrong.

Ja, I just reinstalled ELFX with the "hardcore" mode that is supposed to make dungeons dark and it's well-lit enough that torches aren't needed.  Nevertheless, unimmersive well-lit dungeons are better than constant lag and CsTD.

And I just spent like ~1k re-modernising this machine not six months ago - everything except the power supply and the case.  *le sigh*

Edited by alphakay1488

Ok guys have switched back to High Level Enemies - SIC Edition Which AAE Patches Merge was rebuilt from the ground up I will be passing this to SirJesto but until he updates you need to use the esp from the dropbox. The CR was also updated to version 1.56

Those of you that do you own CR notice that conflict between AAE annd Skytest are covered in the updated AAE Merge Patch from my dropbox and thus were delete from the main CR.

As usual the updated records are in the CR Update to Version 1.56 (DOES NOT CONTAIN RECORDS I DELETED FROM MAIN CR) .

Also the My MO Profile was updated to 11-11-17 as was the Modwat.ch profile.

What's the differences between the HLE - SIC and the old one again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok, in the process of finalising this latest install (making the merges and all the SkyProc, DynDOLOD work, etc) but wanted to ask if anyone is having the same issue as I am. Over the past couple of iterations, when I play the game, I've run into a Missing Texture issue with the Redguard Knight Armor from Immersive Armors when being worn by female NPCs or as a female player character.

I have looked in the Textures folder for Immersive Armors and there is a texture named chainmailf.dds which I presume is the corresponding texture for the rgk_f_1.nif in the Meshes folder (assuming that that is the correct mesh for the female version of the Redguard Knight Armor set). I'm unfamiliar with Nifskope, so wouldn't be able to check if it is correctly pointing to the right texture, as I can think of no other reason for it to be missing in-game.

If anyone has experienced this issue, were you able to fix it and, if so, how?

Well, since it seems somehow the one in the guide is too much for my computer, I realise it's about personal preference, but I've no idea on the spectrum from least- to most-taxing, where the one in the guide falls.  Is it already toward the bottom end, in which case I'd have to search far and wide just to find one, let alone one I like?  Or is it one of the most intense, and the majority I test out would work better?

I suspect the former, given the guide's focus on better graphics that are still performance-friendly, but maybe I'm wrong.

well i would of thought that a i3 -7100 and GTX 1050TI would of been able to handle Vividian but looks like not. Vividain is actually quite a heavy hitting ENB preset. one to try out that I know a few people use is the preset from Vivid Weathers it is included in the vivid weathers Fomod (I have never tried it personally).

There are 2 reasons why we chose Vividain:

1. I like it

2. Second but more important it was used By Neo for SRLE Base and we just stuck with it (I just tweaked it for my system).

The thing you need to remember is the full guide as it is; is optimized for my system so you need to make adjustments for your own system and your own personally tastes.

What's the differences between the HLE - SIC and the old one again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

it just more tweaked for SIC.

Ok, in the process of finalising this latest install (making the merges and all the SkyProc, DynDOLOD work, etc) but wanted to ask if anyone is having the same issue as I am. Over the past couple of iterations, when I play the game, I've run into a Missing Texture issue with the Redguard Knight Armor from Immersive Armors when being worn by female NPCs or as a female player character.

I have looked in the Textures folder for Immersive Armors and there is a texture named chainmailf.dds which I presume is the corresponding texture for the rgk_f_1.nif in the Meshes folder (assuming that that is the correct mesh for the female version of the Redguard Knight Armor set). I'm unfamiliar with Nifskope, so wouldn't be able to check if it is correctly pointing to the right texture, as I can think of no other reason for it to be missing in-game.

If anyone has experienced this issue, were you able to fix it and, if so, how?

I created myself a Redguard women and console commend myself bot the heavy and light version and everything is there no missing textures or CTD's with that armour.

well i would of thought that a i3 -7100 and GTX 1050TI would of been able to handle Vividian but looks like not. Vividain is actually quite a heavy hitting ENB preset. one to try out that I know a few people use is the preset from Vivid Weathers it is included in the vivid weathers Fomod (I have never tried it personally).

I have a gtx970, 16 GB memory and an i5-4690K, and I am running this guide just fine.

Edited by Trix6000

And I just spent like ~1k re-modernising this machine not six months ago - everything except the power supply and the case.  *le sigh*

I have gtx970, i5-4690k, 16 GB memory. The guide works well for me, 60fps inside, and never dips below 45 fps outside even around Riverwood (most graphically demanding area), with all enb options on. Are you sure you have followed all instructions to the letter, particularly the prerequisites, also did you do DynDOLOD with the exact settings from the guide?

Btw, you can also drop some of the ENB settings, like occlusion, depth of field, cloud shadows, etc..... and still keep Vividian ENB. Just some ideas.

The easy way to test how much of an impact ENB is having, is to press shift enter (in game) and dynamically turn ENB on and off, you should see how much fps the ENB is costing you. Also you can turn some of the ENB options off with the ENB ingame GUI.

I hope I'm not tellling you things you already know, lol. Feel free to tell me to shutup. :-)

Edited by Trix6000

I am guessing that when it says to remove the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.bsl from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch that it means the .bsa?

No you need the BSA File when we say .bsl that is what we mean but think that was removed form the latest version thou. If the bsl file is not there don't worry about it and move on it doesn't do anything anyway if it is there or not.

Hmmmm...I have an interesting one here. Updated the Immersive horses mod, and noticed on my temporary test plays, that in the MCM mounted activation = dismount, i kept only getting ride, even if i chose dismount. I wasn't to worried as it was test games. So i uninstalled the mod, refreshed MO, closed down, opened MO again and reinstalled...built what i hope now is my final play through...started new game and hey presto the same results. The dismount option is there, select, activate and resorts to ride only...any ideas..ps previous version i had no problems with...thanks guys and gals

Hello everyone! I've been getting back into Skyrim recently and decided to have a go at being a bit more advanced with my modding game. I came across STEP and then this guide in particular. I really like it! It's in depth and comprehensive, and was satisfying to follow. I ran into a few problems while going through the steps but looking at this thread helped me with some of them. Today I've finally gotten to the end of the guide and launched my game!
Unfortunately the game crashed soon after loading a new game. There is a message that displays upon choosing "new game" and before choosing "start" which I have pasted here. 20171112_202659.jpg

I have gone to skyrim/data/SKSE/SKSE.ini and verified that my DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768. My LOOT and MO both returned no errors. Here is my load order: https://pastebin.com/zfVabL31

My system is a 1070 GPU, i7-6700k, and 16 GB of RAM. 

I know I'm just a n00b likely wasting your time with a stupid question but it would mean a lot to me if I were able to get this fixed. What would you recommend I do?

Hello everyone! I've been getting back into Skyrim recently and decided to have a go at being a bit more advanced with my modding game. I came across STEP and then this guide in particular. I really like it! It's in depth and comprehensive, and was satisfying to follow. I ran into a few problems while going through the steps but looking at this thread helped me with some of them. Today I've finally gotten to the end of the guide and launched my game!

Unfortunately the game crashed soon after loading a new game. There is a message that displays upon choosing "new game" and before choosing "start" which I have pasted here. 20171112_202659.jpg

I have gone to skyrim/data/SKSE/SKSE.ini and verified that my DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768. My LOOT and MO both returned no errors. Here is my load order: https://pastebin.com/zfVabL31

I know I'm just a n00b likely wasting your time with a stupid question but it would mean a lot to me if I were able to get this fixed. What would you recommend I do?

Ok I have never seen this before so this is a guess but since it is talking about the memory patch form SKSE it safe to say you haven't setup Crash fixes properly cos that should be dealing with that.

make sure UseOSAllocators=1 is set in the crash fixes in CrashFixPlugin.ini.

Also make sure "-forcesteamloader" is set in the SKSE Arguments section.

Hmmmm...I have an interesting one here. Updated the Immersive horses mod, and noticed on my temporary test plays, that in the MCM mounted activation = dismount, i kept only getting ride, even if i chose dismount. I wasn't to worried as it was test games. So i uninstalled the mod, refreshed MO, closed down, opened MO again and reinstalled...built what i hope now is my final play through...started new game and hey presto the same results. The dismount option is there, select, activate and resorts to ride only...any ideas..ps previous version i had no problems with...thanks guys and gals

i am not having problems with Immersive horses i can ride i can dismount all on the same hotkey

Crash fixes shows this popup because you didn't set UseOSAllocators to 1 or you forget to install skse preloader plugin in opposition that this guide suggest.

Before enable it you must solve this problem because it is abnormal that it displays this message if your skse is properly configured.

So check your SKSE installation (I wrote a detailed installation procedure with MO in my guide, you've got a video too) and add -forcesteamloader arguments. If everything is ok, set USeOSallocators to 1.

Edited by memnochs

In addition to the other suggestions you have gotten so far:

Check if you have multiple SKSE.ini files.

You might have one in skyrim/data/SKSE/SKSE.ini and another one in a mod folder which would overwrite the one from the data folder.