SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What kinds of changes to one's mod load order require re-running:

Khajiit Ears Show?  The Great Equalizer?  No More Dragon LODs?  FNIS?  Re-making the Bashed Patch?  ASISDSRDynDOLOD?

I realise redoing all of these every time I update/change any mod is not necessary, and largely a waste of time, but I don't want to NOT do it when it IS important to and thus break everything for all time.

What kinds of changes to one's mod load order require re-running:

Khajiit Ears Show?  The Great Equalizer?  No More Dragon LODs?  FNIS?  Re-making the Bashed Patch?  ASISDSRDynDOLOD?

I realise redoing all of these every time I update/change any mod is not necessary, and largely a waste of time, but I don't want to NOT do it when it IS important to and thus break everything for all time.

I have always said once you have a base a start playing stop updating ANYTHING. so really once you have your base and are happy and ready to start playing then Run all the xedit scripts, Bash Patch, Skyproc Patchers and DynDoLod. Once all that is done leave everything alone and just play.

example I have 4 installs of the guide one my DEV Build i don't run the end parts on that. My second the one use to maintain the guide (this is the  i use provide CR's and MO profile and Modwat.ch profile) I do and on my 3rd install I haven't touched since i started playing. The 4th is Darth's that uses to play around with when he feel like it.

Well ja, once I start a playthrough I wouldn't change anything, ANYTHING, no matter what.  I meant regarding my "base" SRLEELOTD build that is the starting template for any future builds.

like i said get up the CR Section and maintain from there no point running all the end parts unless your playing on that. Only run the end parts once you start playing.

I've taken a look a she looks ok to me. She should be covered by RS Children's Interesting NPC Patch makes sure the textures and meshes for her have carried over the the merge.

00065B24.dds

00065B24.NIF

yes fixed thanks, apologies, 3dnpc was after rs children patch.

Edited by Monobloc

Hi guys.

I just started having a problem with the latest update. Kynesgrove and the Equipment HUD update, although the nature of the problem shouldn't have anything to do with those two mods. It is to do with smoke and lighting. Basically, the lighting on smoke and mist is "popping" on and off, depending on distance and angle. It doesn't effect every single light source or every single mist/smoke thing, but it is really bothersome. Obviously it is most visible at night, e.g. Whiterun fires but I also noticed the lighting on the mist inside High Hrothgar was popping in and out.

Any ideas?

Edited by Trix6000

Hi guys.

I just started having a problem with the latest update. Kynesgrove and the Equipment HUD update, although the nature of the problem shouldn't have anything to do with those two mods. It is to do with smoke and lighting. Basically, the lighting on smoke and mist is "popping" on and off, depending on distance and angle. It doesn't effect every single light source or every single mist/smoke thing, but it is really bothersome. Obviously it is most visible at night, e.g. Whiterun fires but I also noticed the lighting on the mist inside High Hrothgar was popping in and out.

Any ideas?

Of course it is perfectly possible that I just hadn't noticed before today ... :-|

hey guys noticed that:

• SkyTEST USLEEP Patch
  • SkyTEST Vanilla and DLC Creature Extension

was updated which means I had to update the the TESTING CR again. If you update suggest Grabbing in let me know if I screwed anything up.

updated, redid the merge and my game menu load infintely.

redid bashed and skyprocs, not dyndo, missing records ?

Hi guys.

Any ideas?

that has always been there it is most noticeable at night I think it cos of Realistic Smoke and Embers. Yes it is annoying but i don't know how to fix it I am afraid.

updated, redid the merge and my game menu load infintely.

redid bashed and skyprocs, not dyndo, missing records ?

I loaded OK no ILS but that was on my DEV build so i didn't run the end parts of that and a new save.

Ja, mine has infinite load screen as well; logo just spins but menu never comes up.

yes it does take a while for the menu to pop up when you first start but it does get there. There is a lot to load just leave for a bit a see if it pops up. Also do you have a latest TESTING CR from the Dropbox cos I might of boinked something there?

No darkladylexy, not ILS, i'm talking about the menu, it doesn't appear, loads infinitely, it happens when there are for example an esp pointing to missing records (always had trouble with the skytest stuff with that)

uhm i'll have to make some tests to see why.

1510228006-2017-11-09-12-46-04-tes5edit-

Edited by Monobloc

No darkladylexy, not ILS, i'm talking about the menu, it doesn't appear, loads infinitely, it happens when there are for example an esp pointing to missing records (always had trouble with the skytest stuff with that)

uhm i'll have to make some tests to see why.

1510228006-2017-11-09-12-46-04-tes5edit-

mmm i don't have that issue looks like your missing the AI Package for the toll and frost Troll suggest deleting those records from the TESTNG CR. What I did for those was forward from Animals merge then copied across the ACBS from AAE.

the AI Package is from Skytest Creature Extension.esp so if you are not using that esp that's your problem.