SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

mmm i don't have that issue looks like your missing the AI Package for the toll and frost Troll suggest deleting those records from the TESTNG CR. What I did for those was forward from Animals merge then copied across the ACBS from AAE.

the AI Package is from Skytest Creature Extension.esp so if you are not using that esp that's your problem.

i don't know i redownloaded everythign to make sure it works no success so far, tried to fix manually the issues aswell and nothing. :/

that has always been there it is most noticeable at night I think it cos of Realistic Smoke and Embers. Yes it is annoying but i don't know how to fix it I am afraid.

Ok, great thanks for the feedback.

At least I know that it wasn't me messing something up inadvertently. Given that this issue has no known direct fix, I investigated some workarounds and the altered smoke textures from Brazier and Chimney Smoke more transparent K747 makes the problem less visually jarring. You still get smoke but not the heavy popping in and out issue. It still happens but a lot less visible. Does not interfere with anything just replaces the smoke texture. May be worth investigating.

Anyhow, Cheers.

Edited by Trix6000

Guys, will i be able to put Hunterborn on top of this modding guide?

Or i'll need to do something extra to ensure compatibility with Hunterborn and the other mods present?

yes you will i know others that have done it there are extra patches for thing like CACO, LOTD and some others. There will likely be some CR things to do not sure what not use Hunterborn in ages.

I sure other will chime in.

Just an FYI. Installed and re-merged the latest updates (SkyTest Usleep, etc. ) and Skyrim fires up fine and no problems so far. Took a carriage from Solitute to Rorikstead, then walked to Dead Man's Respite killing two wolves and a Young tundra troll on the way. They didn't stand a chance! All good. 

As I was starting a new game based on this set-up, I noticed that Bad Gremlins mods were merged, and LOTD did not recognize them, yet when I loaded the esp's back in LOTD recognized them, but I had duplicate items, 

if you have merged Bad Gremlins mods YOU MUST MUST MUST run Relinker no if's or but's you MUST RUN IT.