SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi again! Is it alright for me to install the optional skin mods despite going with option 1 for the NPC Retextures section? Also, I've just installed the RS Children mod, but the ESPs have been changed recently. Should I just wait on the update to the guide or progress through it and update it later? Thanks in advance!

The guide update is currently in process. Ie will be done today. There'll be different merge instructions for RS Children as well. I'll get into this as soon as I wake myself up and get some coffee in me.

Nozzer, regarding this issue : https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12350-skyrim-flora-overhaul-trees-pop-in

I think everyone has it since before, the lods of maple trees in SFO 1.91 were included in the billboards of this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65534/?

I believe the billboards should be added to the guide while checking only sfo 1.91 lods during installation, relinker placing them in the merge folder, but I need to make a from scratch dyndolod generation to verify that.

To clarify: are you saying the Billboards in the Miscellaneous section of the mod you have linked above should be installed? With the install instruction to click SFO 1.91 Lods?

Please let me know the outcome after you've done what you believe will fix the issue.

Edited by Nozzer66

OK. Cheers.

Have done the RDO and RS Children updates. As part of this there's a change to the RS Children merge. Now due to me being insanely busy at work the past month I've not 100% fully confirmed that the new RS Children Merge is kosher. (I am pretty confident, though). Feel free to try and break it if you can. I'll take any help available. Also let me know if you see any oddities. I've not double checked our RS Children SRLE Patch yet for anything that may need changing. I doubt it though as I have it from Ranaline that any pre-existing patches that change non-vanilla children will be OK. Hence the old Falskaar and 3DNPC patches should be fine, along with the ones for Helgen Reborn and Moon and Star etc.

I've looked in the usual places where the kids are like Honorhall Orphanage in Riften and around most of the big cities and towns and haven't seen anything glaring as yet. There's a new patch for Maliq from The Forgotten City mod added. It is just meshes and textures, so should be fine to add in later if you're already got a game going.

I know there's more mods that have had recent updates and they will follow shortly. Just wanted the big ones out of the way first.

Hi again! Is it alright for me to install the optional skin mods despite going with option 1 for the NPC Retextures section? Also, I've just installed the RS Children mod, but the ESPs have been changed recently. Should I just wait on the update to the guide or progress through it and update it later? Thanks in advance!

I'm guessing i'll have to tweak the CR esp?

I'm guessing i'll have to tweak the CR esp?

I think you may have to have a peek at it. I currently don't have Option 1 installed to check. But if anything it would be adding, not subtracting. But why did you want to do it anyway? WSCO has it's own textures in it and they're quite good. In fact WSCO suggests running it straight out by itself.

Having said that, tough, it's your game. Have a play and see what you come up with. :)

That's what I think since the lods are not included in sfo 1.91.

Alright, i'll tell you as soon as I can.

Personally, I abandon v1.91 for the more up to date v2.5b so same as SRLE Base and Paul and JD's guide. I was planning on doing to change this in our guide but never got to it

OK. Cheers.

Have done the RDO and RS Children updates. As part of this there's a change to the RS Children merge. Now due to me being insanely busy at work the past month I've not 100% fully confirmed that the new RS Children Merge is kosher. (I am pretty confident, though). Feel free to try and break it if you can. I'll take any help available. Also let me know if you see any oddities. I've not double checked our RS Children SRLE Patch yet for anything that may need changing. I doubt it though as I have it from Ranaline that any pre-existing patches that change non-vanilla children will be OK. Hence the old Falskaar and 3DNPC patches should be fine, along with the ones for Helgen Reborn and Moon and Star etc.

I've looked in the usual places where the kids are like Honorhall Orphanage in Riften and around most of the big cities and towns and haven't seen anything glaring as yet. There's a new patch for Maliq from The Forgotten City mod added. It is just meshes and textures, so should be fine to add in later if you're already got a game going.

I know there's more mods that have had recent updates and they will follow shortly. Just wanted the big ones out of the way first.

Thanks for looking after things Sweetie you know I love you hehehe. 

I think you may have to have a peek at it. I currently don't have Option 1 installed to check. But if anything it would be adding, not subtracting. But why did you want to do it anyway? WSCO has it's own textures in it and they're quite good. In fact WSCO suggests running it straight out by itself.

Having said that, tough, it's your game. Have a play and see what you come up with. :)

Thanks! While I do like WSCO, I've used it before and I'd like to explore other options and see which one I like best. I think I'll disable it for now, see how I like the optional skin textures, and go from there.

Personally, I abandon v1.91 for the more up to date v2.5b so same as SRLE Base and Paul and JD's guide. I was planning on doing to change this in our guide but never got to it

Thanks for looking after things Sweetie you know I love you hehehe. 

I'll have a peek at it if I get a chance this week. I'm still running around on my test char making sure RS Kids isn't borked and the merge is kosher. :) 

Actually planning on the full on Battlemage this time. Not a spellsword. A Heavy Armor wearing Battlemage/tank type. Might even make them a High Elf who hates the Thalmor, just for the craic.

Edited by Nozzer66

Hi,

Firstly thank you for your awesome guide, 

I followed the guide with the 26 june 2017 version of it but i'm now facing an issue. 

My game is very very dark. 

I took screenshots to show you the rendering : 

waszNkL.png

EiZfpXH.jpg

First screen : Very dark, it's like this after i followed all the steps of the guide. 

Second screen  : same setup with a high view (tcl) 

Then i decided to take a look about the ENB hud

ijdc4Hx.jpg

Third screen : I was dubious because all options were uncheck, only "use effect" was tick, i decided to see what it look like without the "use effect" and it gave this third screen. 

Now with more options checked it look like this : 

67LtHAj.jpg

o48JQFt.jpg

So i don't know how to do and what i did wrong, i reinstalled vividian ENB (in mo and in enb organizer) check the enbseries which look like the file i attached. 

enbseries.ini