SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@Oshika try this install the ENB files the end up the Skyrim directory manually could be enb organizer is doing something funky.

Thank you very much for your answer. 

I took directly as you say the enb files and erase those existing in skyrim root folder. 

Now it looks like this : 

9C70Ujb.jpgJGkK0ZX.jpgtgSUzEi.jpgpK4sF9B.png

Can you confirm me that the game should look like this with following SRLE extended guide ? 

I can't actually check my own game due to our PC not being setup at the moment but from your screenshots, it looks ok to me.

So it looks like ENB Organizer was doing something funky easier not to use it really. personally, I have never used it always installed my ENB files manually we only include it cos it was orginally part of SRLE Base.

I can't actually check my own game due to our PC not being setup at the moment but from your screenshots, it looks ok to me.

So it looks like ENB Organizer was doing something funky easier not to use it really. personally, I have never used it always installed my ENB files manually we only include it cos it was orginally part of SRLE Base.

Thank you :), i went in witherun and some others towns and it's so beautiful  ::D:

Here you go, got a few screenies, i'm not a good screenarcher tho, fps is roughly the same I'd say, (i'm having more trouble with vram cap in general than grass tbh lol), enb is a tweaked nlva i'm trying

1500454474-enb-2017-07-19-10-53-27-50.jp

1500454466-enb-2017-07-19-10-53-30-53.jp

1500454477-enb-2017-07-19-10-53-15-08.jp

1500454476-enb-2017-07-19-10-48-58-24.jp

1500454475-enb-2017-07-19-10-48-30-13.jp

I chose dense vanilla grass (nothing of that green tundra or trees or lods or whatelse + grass density to 60 instead of 75)

i'll have to try with my normal enb which is brighter i'm just testing this one.

Edited by Monobloc

thanks Monobloc that does look nice maybe it worth considering a small little change.

(NO NO NO Lexy RESIST THE TEMPTATION).

Edit: ok I can't resist Nozzer Honey Sweeite you know you love me right? I think might be worth considering this change thanks my dear.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

thanks Monobloc that does look nice maybe it worth considering a small little change.

(NO NO NO Lexy RESIST THE TEMPTATION).

Edit: ok I can't resist Nozzer Honey Sweeite you know you love me right? I think might be worth considering this change thanks my dear.

And if its not too much trouble to update SFO :)