SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

in the guide you use SFO no grass version and not the same used in original SRLE.

also dont know why SFO 1.91 remained in the guide since it was used only when there was Custom Placed Trees Megapatch which needed exactly that version.

We still use version 1.91 cos basically I never got around to removing it. It's on my to do list with a whole host of other things. we'll get there eventually but both me and Darth are busy redecorating the house the twins room is in full swing. Darth still also needs to rebuild his Studio/Office and that not due to start until at least end of August beginning of September. Nozzer I guess Is working nice and hard too in sunny Aussie land.

So people will have to wait until we have some time yes the landscape section could with with a mini overhaul but it boils down to not having the time to do it. sorry to sound a bit bitchy there screaming kids in my ear all day drives you nuts.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I think a mod like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68585/? should be added to the guide.

The first reason I installed RRR enhanced was because of the lack of cooking pots in inns.

but in the end it just brought me issues lol.

well it's too late for me but it might be useful in the future.

There was a mod request thread here: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11998-srle-extended-lotd-suggestions-for-new-additions/ but it was locked recently.

There was a mod request thread here: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11998-srle-extended-lotd-suggestions-for-new-additions/ but it was locked recently.

The amount of suggestions is keep rising while Nozzer and DarkLadyLexy are quite busy and don't have that time to test each one in case anyone wondering why it is closed. Although I think in the thread there is explanation for it I just keep rambling.

I'll stop now....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thanks Monobloc that does look nice maybe it worth considering a small little change.

(NO NO NO Lexy RESIST THE TEMPTATION).

Edit: ok I can't resist Nozzer Honey Sweeite you know you love me right? I think might be worth considering this change thanks my dear.

What change?

That thread was locked cause quite frankly, the guide's getting big enough as it is and we didn't want any more suggestions.

Oh. OK.

What about all this SFO stuff??

removing Version 1.91 and replacing with v2.5b this might need a slightly better look as a can't rightly remember what I did on my own setup.

think i ended up using the same as Paul and JD fom there guide.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Just read up that Veydosbrom mod and there is no landscape fixes included yet, so a user had issues with a campsite being covered with grass, fireplace and all. That was posted on the 18th. The mod author states he's working on this and is aware of it. The most recent mod file is dated the 16th.

Hence: No add till the next edition's done where the mod author fixes that.