SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello everybody,

I just want to bring two mod to your attention :

Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection by iMACobra with your mod setup, patch can be merged with main mod, author is active and add patch for mod.

And this small mod i made nearly one year ago Glass fix for Wearable lanterns SMIM patch (optional HDTPE support). (it look like a bit to shameless promo but not ^^) to get ride of the glass reflection "problem" with ENB. Personally even with HDT, i prefer to use the normal version because the lantern is a little bit too wonky for my taste.

If you do merge the MOD be sure to create a new SEQ file for it with TesEdit. I merged the whole of the mod into a custom esp file and it works fine.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! So been away on holiday and catching up on the forum until i came upon the pregnancy joke....almost fell of the chair with laughter. Darth reaction i can relate to as my daughter slightly older, but would get the same response from me..any way thank you for the joy it brought and nice hearing from you Darth

Berndaroy

Hello everybody,

I just want to bring two mod to your attention :

Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection by iMACobra with your mod setup, patch can be merged with main mod, author is active and add patch for mod.

This is already on Lexy's Radar.

Darth, Nozzer and Lexy hi! So been away on holiday and catching up on the forum until i came upon the pregnancy joke....almost fell of the chair with laughter. Darth reaction i can relate to as my daughter slightly older, but would get the same response from me..any way thank you for the joy it brought and nice hearing from you Darth

Berndaroy

They were very mean to me there will be so sort pay back at some point lol.

Can I disable mods that are part of merges (all of those that get completly included with assets) prior to making bash patch? Because even though some of their ESPs are in the merges, guide states to give those ESPs Bashed Tags. So now I'm unsure whether I should turn them all back on(would be quite a hassle), turn on just the ones that were specified to be given Bash Tags or is it a mistake in the guide?

Can I disable mods that are part of merges (all of those that get completly included with assets) prior to making bash patch? Because even though some of their ESPs are in the merges, guide states to give those ESPs Bashed Tags. So now I'm unsure whether I should turn them all back on(would be quite a hassle), turn on just the ones that were specified to be given Bash Tags or is it a mistake in the guide?

The mods that have Bash tags and are merged? Do the merged Esp not get tags as well in the guide? I am pretty sure they do. Could you give an example of one that does not that should?

Well to be exact I meant

[Faction Crossbows] All Bash Tags for Faction Crossbows.esp need to be removed using Wrye Bash before creating the merged mod.

and

Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended

Bash Tag Update Required:DELEVRELEVSet these bash tags in Wrye Bash when you create the Bashed Patch to all 3 esps in this archive.

What's the point of doing that if esps from these mods are in the merges? That makes me question if I should leave them on, otherwise what would be the point to change their Bash Tags.

Edited by Loreth

Well to be exact I meant

and

What's the point of doing that if esps from these mods are in the merges? That makes me question if I should leave them on, otherwise what would be the point to change their Bash Tags.

I am not certain why adding/removing tags before merging them in needed however I do know you should be adding tags to the merged esps in both cases of those mods so Bash will be able to properly get the records. There is no need to leave the esps active as the merged esp will have the needed tags. Look at the instructions for both of those merges, at the end it says to add bash tags.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

I didn't use a bashed patch for quite a while now but i think those bash tags are not necessary since they will be added to the merged esp anyway. DELEV and RELEV are added for mods that delete from lists and those that modify lists.

those could be there from the time when those patches were merged into the bashed patch and not into a separate merged mod.

anyway there is no harm if you did before and after :)

Edited by paul666root

Well to be exact I meant

and

Those were the instructions given to me by Dreadflopp the orginal creator of those patches.

If you go down this path, I see this in your future.

haha yeah anyway we have kissed and made up and my daugther treated me to nice Fathers day dinner so all is forgiven.

So the CACO Ordinator patch was not out of date or?

I think @DarkLadyLexy was contacting the CACO-Ordinatored author but she hasn't bring back the news about it since she's still busy maybe.

Edit: Checkes the mod page and the author still haven't replied to Lexy's post, I guess we still have to wait for it. Although the sticky from the mod page saying it is working well on Ordinator 9.05 and the witching spell but not related to what I've reported before.

Edited by reddvilzz