SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So I've updated all the CRs that Lexy has done. However on my new playthrough Aela seems to have no face, just hair and a mouth. Any fix for this?

What I would do is backup the new CR and load up the old CR with the New one, rename the old one so you can use both. Once they are loaded look through NPCs and find Aela, look and see what is different in the Head Parts area.

0001A696 <Aela> "Aela The Huntress"
  • Conflict Resolution: Use record from NPC Retextures Merged.esp then move ACBS - Configuration, Perks, Items, AIDT - AI Data, CNAM - Class, DNAM - Player Skills, ZNAM - Combat Style, DOFT - Default Outfit from ESFCompanions.esp
  • Problem Resolved Changes from NPC Retextures Merged and Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild to be Merged.     

These instructions should help you understand what the finished product should look like.

If this does not solve the issue there is likely something else going on related to texture overwrites and you may need to export facegen files, this is unlikely however so hopefully this will fix the issue.

So I've updated all the CRs that Lexy has done. However on my new playthrough Aela seems to have no face, just hair and a mouth. Any fix for this?

Double check the head parts for Aela in the NPC Retexture CR are actaully the same as the head parts for Aela from the merge if not then copy them across. She is pain in the arse for this issue. 

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I had been using a 2016 version of SRLE Extended.  The mod list has changed considerably since then.  So I created a new build from scratch using the version as of 6/17/17.  I have tested it out and am having a few problems with missing textures.  I am sure that it is a load order issue.  However, when I click on the link to go to a list of the load order at the top of the main page  the page I am taken to is the load lord list for 12/6/16.  Is there a more current mod order list?  If so, where do I find it.  I have spent the last half hour searching Google but have not found a more current mod order list.  And yes I am using the latest version of LOOT.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

I had been using a 2016 version of SRLE Extended.  The mod list has changed considerably since then.  So I created a new build from scratch using the version as of 6/17/17.  I have tested it out and am having a few problems with missing textures.  I am sure that it is a load order issue.  However, when I click on the link to go to a list of the load order at the top of the main page  the page I am taken to is the load lord list for 12/6/16.  Is there a more current mod order list?  If so, where do I find it.  I have spent the last half hour searching Google but have not found a more current mod order list.  And yes I am using the latest version of LOOT.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

What exactly is missing textures? The load order is pretty much okay being left to Loot. It basically places everything where Darth has it for me at least. I do not see how load order could make textures vanish unless you have an esp that removes the texture points which would be odd. If textures are indeed missing this means that the textures files themselves are missing. It is possible that on some of the larger mods if you downloaded with manager that the entire mod did not download. With the larger files it is advisable to do a manual download.

So this is what I have.attachicon.gifCapture TES5EDIT.JPG

The records seem to match up unless I'm looking in the wrong place @DarkLadyLexy

that looks all ok to me do you actually have the orginal texturea nd meshes activated and in the correct order?

The most up to date version of the modwat.ch and the MO profile on the nexus page is from the 12/06/17. I plan to update that once maybe twice a month otherwise I would have to update most days.

Also, Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim, MCM configuration, instruct "Stagger and injuries: Health Threshold 1 - 0.35, Health Threshold 2 - 0.25", the thing is that no section is named "Stagger and injuries", but there is a "Injuries" one, with three values configurables: Threshold Injury Ocurrence: 30% in my case, then Threshold 1: 35 % (I raised it from default 20%, I think), and finally Threshold 25 %, values raised from 15 %. Like you can see, the recommended values in the guide, are plain numbers, while in the mcm menu are percentages. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. 

yes I have been meaning to sort that out I just keep forgetting.

What exactly is missing textures? The load order is pretty much okay being left to Loot. It basically places everything where Darth has it for me at least. I do not see how load order could make textures vanish unless you have an esp that removes the texture points which would be odd. If textures are indeed missing this means that the textures files themselves are missing. It is possible that on some of the larger mods if you downloaded with manager that the entire mod did not download. With the larger files it is advisable to do a manual download.

Thank you for your reply.  I agree with you that the current version of LOOT should give the same load order for everyone.  My asking was a long shot.  I am just getting frustrated trying to track down the problems.

The three remaining problems that I cannot locate are:  1) one missing plant mesh, three NPCs with purplish white skin, and 3) rain is purplish white.

Last night I deleted and then downloaded all of the mods from which we had to delete meshes and textures.  I thought maybe I had deleted a mesh or texture that I should not have deleted.  Did not solve the problem.  Tonight I intend to delete and reinstall all of the weather mods, all of the mods that affect skin textures, and all of the mods that affect landscape/plant meshes. 

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.  I agree with you that the current version of LOOT should give the same load order for everyone.  My asking was a long shot.  I am just getting frustrated trying to track down the problems.

The three remaining problems that I cannot locate are:  1) one missing plant mesh, three NPCs with purplish white skin, and 3) rain is purplish white.

Last night I deleted and then downloaded all of the mods from which we had to delete meshes and textures.  I thought maybe I had deleted a mesh or texture that I should not have deleted.  Did not solve the problem.  Tonight I intend to delete and reinstall all of the weather mods, all of the mods that affect skin textures, and all of the mods that affect landscape/plant meshes. 

first I would instal MFG Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? this will help by showing you the last esp affecting the textures.

1. this is likely from the flora and trees mods.

2. which Option of NPC Retextures are you using? which NPCs are missing textures?

3. Rain would likely be from Vivid weather or the merge for vivid weather.

Out of curiosity do you have the mods you merged active in the left panel of MO? Because the meshes and textures do not always get carried over by the merge plugins tool so it is a good idea to keep the merged plugins with meshes and textures active and just move their esps into optional. That is to my experience at least. I have had similar issues to yours before and found this was the cause. 

how safe is it to add it in a current playthrough? any patches ned to be remade?

I don't know if this is the wisest of options but when there is a CR update I just load up the new CR with my original and look for red, merging/overwriting into my original the new records from the new CR. It has worked fine thus far.