SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I've tried my best to check the RDO patches looks like we don't need sofia's patch from jd anymore unless I don't know what I'm doing, the rests of the patches pretty much are the same merge plugins also report 3 of the patches are exactly the same except for CFF patch and EFF but there's nothing to be forwarded from there.

ok thanks I am not going to have much time to do updates until sometime next week since Darth is home and i have barely seen him for like 2 weeks and he is only for a few days until he out doing gigs again (busy time of year for him work wise) we're spending some quality family time.

So I will leave you in Nozzer capble hands for a few days if he updates stuff thatsup to him.

So I will leave you in Nozzer capble hands for a few days if he updates stuff thatsup to him.

Muahahahahah It's mine, alllll mine.... Bwahahahaha, time to add all the skimpy armours and change to CBBE and NLVA and SKyRe and and.... *Boom* Oh god I think my brain just exploded!

EDIT: Yes, I am joking...My brain did explode, though. I'm going to need a new laptop.

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

And as for DarkLadyLexy's little pregnant joke... Gotta watch those evil Scots, I tell ya. They're almost as likely to take the p*ss as us Australians are.

In my defence it wasn't my Idea it was the Step Daughters so really she is the Evil one not me  ::D:

Muahahahahah It's mine, alllll mine.... Bwahahahaha, time to add all the skimpy armours and change to CBBE and NLVA and SKyRe and and.... *Boom* Oh god I think my brain just exploded!

EDIT: Yes, I am joking...My brain did explode, though. I'm going to need a new laptop.

yes you could do that if you wanted an upset redhead moaning in your ear lol and if any of you guys have dated a redhead you know what we can be like  :devil2:.

Have fun guys and don't msibehave too much without me.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

NLVA is good btw if you want to change from Vivid weathers, you only need to remove vivid weathers patches and deactivate the esp and you're good to go it doesn't have any records on CR. I think you know this already :D.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looping music bug / Skyrim music not playing FYSA:

If anyone ever happens to notice the same ambient music / music is looping over and over and none of the original Skyrim music is playing anymore (not even the LotD museum music, although the battle music still works)... I have your saving grace! I noticed this same sort of ambient music going over and over and was looking up commands like "help mus" and "addmusic" / "removemusic" to no avail. By chance I discovered a little blurb on The Forgotten City known bugs / workarounds...

This mod's music keeps playing after I leave the city:
Passing through the entry hallway (entering or leaving) should stop all Forgotten City music from playing. If all else fails, simply remove the mod from your load order; you don't really need to keep it loaded once you've finished the story.

I specifically had this music looping...

So, I traveled all the way back to the Forgotten Ruins, went inside and up to the well (but not down it, lol). And then simply left. Voila! Fixed! Hooray!!!!

Edited by Whiskey990

Pssst ... how about ditching UNP and adding Practical Armor?

::sneaking off::

On a side note, Does anyone know where I can find the message "You have Learnt (new spell)" I want to change it to learned. It is driving my OCD nuts.

I'll be leaving it alone, as in Australia, either works, but I prefer 'learnt'.

NLVA is good btw if you want to change from Vivid weathers, you only need to remove vivid weathers patches and deactivate the esp and you're good to go it doesn't have any records on CR. I think you know this already :D.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thing is I don't want to change. But I do know NLVA is good. :D

I was being a little facetious. :D

Pssst ... how about ditching UNP and adding Practical Armor?

::sneaking off::

Pssst... How about no?  :rofl:

::Catches you sneaking away and slaps ya around for being cheeky::

Hi all, got the game running superbly by the way great job guys and gals. I have a question I really hate how you have 8 fingures and 2 thumbs but are only aloud to wear 1 ring, is there any mod that you know of that has no issues with this guide. I have seen:

EK_RingLimiter:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26355/?

and 

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6703/?

would these work.

I'll be leaving it alone, as in Australia, either works, but I prefer 'learnt'.

Thing is I don't want to change. But I do know NLVA is good. :D

I was being a little facetious. :D

Pssst... How about no?  :rofl:

::Catches you sneaking away and slaps ya around for being cheeky::

:bleh:

Totally understand. For my game I don't use UNP and use Practical Armor because ... well ... practical armor.

Hi all, got the game running superbly by the way great job guys and gals. I have a question I really hate how you have 8 fingures and 2 thumbs but are only aloud to wear 1 ring, is there any mod that you know of that has no issues with this guide. I have seen:

EK_RingLimiter:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26355/?

and 

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6703/?

would these work.

Seconded. How about Left Hand Rings Modified?

Edited by rayhne