SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

just install the custom file of the enb brighter exterior and interior that worked for me, and still have te esp for exterior installed

It made it so you can see outside? What about Point sources such as lanterns and torches? Did it allow them to emit brighter light? Did you just do a reinstall and merge for the enb?

It made it so you can see outside? What about Point sources such as lanterns and torches? Did it allow them to emit brighter light? Did you just do a reinstall and merge for the enb?

All i did was run installer again and then pressed manual, and installed just that file that is written for brighter exteriours and interiours to a new install name, cause that contains only 1 file and that is some enbseries.bloom or something forgot right name

okay I will try it thank you Minos. I actually figured out what was ******* up my lanterns and ****. Vividian ENB has an option, which is reccomended via the guide, that dims exterior light sources...turned that ****er off real quick. I will try your suggestion

All i did was run installer again and then pressed manual, and installed just that file that is written for brighter exteriours and interiours to a new install name, cause that contains only 1 file and that is some enbseries.bloom or something forgot right name

It installed fine despite the fact that it is not a valid file structure?