SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

True and like you said it probably just a hold over form whem they seperately merged into the BP. I will leave it for Nozzer and Lexy to decide what to do.

What to do about what? If Dreadflopp wanted it done that way then I'm leaving it as he suggested.

Hello boys Miss me hehehe? 

Hey guys,

I vaguely recall someone mentioning that the CACO ordinator patch was using an outdated perk.

Can anyone catch me up on what I need to do or point me in the right direction?

it has not be confirmed by the mod author but i did doi the fix Via the CR as of v1.50 this may or not be correct so go forth and test it and please let me know.

Hello everybody,

I just want to bring two mod to your attention :
Protect your People - PyP - Better NPC Protection by iMACobra with your mod setup, patch can be merged with main mod, author is active and add patch for mod.
And this small mod i made nearly one year ago Glass fix for Wearable lanterns SMIM patch (optional HDTPE support). (it look like a bit to shameless promo but not ^^) to get ride of the glass reflection "problem" with ENB. Personally even with HDT, i prefer to use the normal version because the lantern is a little bit too wonky for my taste.

the first one is on my Radar and the second I will take a look at.

If you do merge the MOD be sure to create a new SEQ file for it with TesEdit. I merged the whole of the mod into a custom esp file and it works fine.

thiis is good to know thanks.

Well to be exact I meant

and

What's the point of doing that if esps from these mods are in the merges? That makes me question if I should leave them on, otherwise what would be the point to change their Bash Tags.

those were the directions given by Dreadflopp so that is what we will do.

What to do about what? If Dreadflopp wanted it done that way then I'm leaving it as he suggested.

Agree just stick with what Dreadflopp says to do since he know more about levelled list then I do.

Just so you're all aware I will likely need to take a 6 week hitaus towards end of July and the whole of August due to the School Holidays and the kids being around all that time.

Can't believe the twins are nearly 1 and Darth will be a year older on the same day too and the step daughter is 15 in 2 weeks time so things are getting busy.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

he didn't.

this is his guide https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Deleveled_Loot

it is pointless to add bash tags on the unmerged esps since you will merge them and then add again bash tags to the merged esp... MP does not carry over any bash tag set with WB so why to add them.

if you would merge them into the bashed patch then it is another thing...

i didn't wanted to get into this since i don't work on any guide now... but i really really hate this ideea that if an author says this and that you should do like that.... why...? can't you think for yourself as how it is better?  :;):

this is why i don't use bashed patch... it's better to fix the leveled lists by hand and what i don't know JD does :D

Edited by paul666root

he didn't.

this is his guide https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Deleveled_Loot

it is pointless to add bash tags on the unmerged esps since you will merge them and then add again bash tags to the merged esp... MP does not carry over any bash tag set with WB so why to add them.

if you would merge them into the bashed patch then it is another thing...

i didn't wanted to get into this since i don't work on any guide now... but i really really hate this ideea that if an author says this and that you should do like that.... why...? can't you think for yourself as how it is better?  :;):

this is why i don't use bashed patch... it's better to fix the leveled lists by hand and what i don't know JD does :D

Well leveled Lists arn't my area of expertise Paul that why we still use a BP but I am looking at the possibility getting rid of it and using Mator's Smash instead. I just need some time to sit and teach myslef how to use it.

to be honest we probably no longer need the Faction Crossbows_lvl_list patch.esp from dread anyway as that for better CCOR MLU compatibilty. So it likely a hold over from when Morrowloot was part of the guide and we never got rid of it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hello boys Miss me hehehe?

it has not be confirmed by the mod author but i did doi the fix Via the CR as of v1.50 this may or not be correct so go forth and test it and please let me know.

the first one is on my Radar and the second I will take a look at.

thiis is good to know thanks.

those were the directions given by Dreadflopp so that is what we will do.

Agree just stick with what Dreadflopp says to do since he know more about levelled list then I do.

Basically what do you forwarded @Lexy? Maybe I can do it manually instead of redownloading the CR. Although it is easier to do the last one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well leveled Lists arn't my area of expertise Paul that why we still use a BP but I am looking at the possibility getting rid of it and using Mator's Smash instead. I just need some time to sit and teach myslef how to use it.

to be honest we probably no longer need the Faction Crossbows_lvl_list patch.esp from dread anyway as that for better CCOR MLU compatibilty. So it likely a hold over from when Morrowloot was part of the guide and we never got rid of it.

yea i tried to look at mator smash but still ended up fiddling in xedit... :D

Edited by paul666root

Has anyone played an assassin character with this list btw? :D How has it worked out if you have? I'm especially curious about dragon encounters, because when I played just slightly modded Skyrim back in the day, after some time I wrecked everything I got close to without being seen, but dragons... Oh well, let's just say they could see me quite easily... while I couldn't do anything to them and I just got totally wrecked over, even if I switched to an easier difficulty ;_;

Edited by Loreth

Hellou everybody, hope you are doing great!. Simple question: anyone knows why is instructed to Disable "Get water from Wells" in the Complete Alchemy MCM menu configuration... any reason for it?, Since we are using INeed, it seems to me "realistic" (yeah, I know, that word, lets use "immersive" better?) to be able to pick a little of water when need it. So, is any compatibility/perfomance problem being avoided or just a matter of preference?. Kudos. :)

Also, Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim, MCM configuration, instruct "Stagger and injuries: Health Threshold 1 - 0.35, Health Threshold 2 - 0.25", the thing is that no section is named "Stagger and injuries", but there is a "Injuries" one, with three values configurables: Threshold Injury Ocurrence: 30% in my case, then Threshold 1: 35 % (I raised it from default 20%, I think), and finally Threshold 25 %, values raised from 15 %. Like you can see, the recommended values in the guide, are plain numbers, while in the mcm menu are percentages. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. 

Hellou everybody, hope you are doing great!. Simple question: anyone knows why is instructed to Disable "Get water from Wells" in the Complete Alchemy MCM menu configuration... any reason for it?, Since we are using INeed, it seems to me "realistic" (yeah, I know, that word, lets use "immersive" better?) to be able to pick a little of water when need it. So, is any compatibility/perfomance problem being avoided or just a matter of preference?. Kudos. :)

The reason you disable it in CACO is because Ineed gives you this function already so it is redundant to have both scripts firing on the well and I am not sure but strange things may occur.

Also, Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim, MCM configuration, instruct "Stagger and injuries: Health Threshold 1 - 0.35, Health Threshold 2 - 0.25", the thing is that no section is named "Stagger and injuries", but there is a "Injuries" one, with three values configurables: Threshold Injury Ocurrence: 30% in my case, then Threshold 1: 35 % (I raised it from default 20%, I think), and finally Threshold 25 %, values raised from 15 %. Like you can see, the recommended values in the guide, are plain numbers, while in the mcm menu are percentages. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. 

As far as I understand it those instructions are for a previous build of Wildcat but still apply. The sections have been renamed in Wildcat but nothing too difficult to figure out. You are correct in changing the injury section and yes the guide shows plain numbers but it is in fact percentages. :)