SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

first I would instal MFG Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? this will help by showing you the last esp affecting the textures.

1. this is likely from the flora and trees mods.

2. which Option of NPC Retextures are you using? which NPCs are missing textures?

3. Rain would likely be from Vivid weather or the merge for vivid weather.

Thank you for your reply.  I did install MFG Console.  It looks helpful but I need to play around with it a little more to learn its capabilities.

Downloading all of the plant mods again solved the plant problem.  Redownloading the NPC appearance files solved the purplish white NPC problem.  I have redownloaded the Vivid and Vividian weather files.  Now I have to find some rain.

In The Ordinary Women section of the mod list it mentions that the "The Ordinary Women.esp" should be deleted.  However, lower down were it is showing the contents of the " SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) it shows the "The Ordinary Women.esp" as well as the "The Ordinary Woman - USLEEP.esp" being included in the merge.  Which is correct?

Now I need to figure out why my files became corrupted.

Thank you for all of your help. 

Thank you for your reply.  I did install MFG Console.  It looks helpful but I need to play around with it a little more to learn its capabilities.

Downloading all of the plant mods again solved the plant problem.  Redownloading the NPC appearance files solved the purplish white NPC problem.  I have redownloaded the Vivid and Vividian weather files.  Now I have to find some rain.

In The Ordinary Women section of the mod list it mentions that the "The Ordinary Women.esp" should be deleted.  However, lower down were it is showing the contents of the " SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) it shows the "The Ordinary Women.esp" as well as the "The Ordinary Woman - USLEEP.esp" being included in the merge.  Which is correct?

Now I need to figure out why my files became corrupted.

Thank you for all of your help. 

The section about SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) is for those that need to do the merge themselves thus need the esps but if you ae using the merged I did you don't need them.

If the guide is fully standalone, should you add all the necessary steps first like how to start with mod organizer, cleaning the esms etc etc etc ?

that is all now on the Prerequisite page  https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Prerequisites

Edited by Darth_mathias

So I did a forum search and no real answer to this. I have the guide working fine with no ctd's. however nights are a bit too ridiculously dark for me and the lanterns and other exterior light sources don't cast much light at all in a discernable radius. Already played with point, direct and ambient lighting in the enbseries window to no avail. What in the Sam hell mod is making the nights so you can't see five ******* feet in front of you? ELFX? Any gurus in the guide have a fix so that either ambient night light is increased or light sources actually cast light? anything to disable or a tweak that actually works cause enbseries is being stupid? shift-f12 and turning off the enb makes a small difference but not by much, nights are still like looking at a tank of oil

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

The section about SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) is for those that need to do the merge themselves thus need the esps but if you ae using the merged I did you don't need them.

that is all now on the Prerequisite page  https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Prerequisites

I also missed the perquisites area until about halfway through the guide I had already set up most of it though someone who is not as familiar may not do this, perhaps making the yellow text bigger is warranted? Honestly, I do not know how I missed it, I must have been distracted by my cats or not enough sleep. :p  

I also missed the perquisites area until about halfway through the guide I had already set up most of it though someone who is not as familiar may not do this, perhaps making the yellow text bigger is warranted? Honestly, I do not know how I missed it, I must have been distracted by my cats or not enough sleep. :p  

ok I have added a notice to that section to not skip it.

• +1 1

I have a question

When done merging the esp, is better to 

A) UNCHECK the mods in mod organizer

B)HIDE the esp. and leave the mod checked.

And thanks again for this amazing guide.

B) It is better to just hide the ESP in the optional folder unless it is just an esp. Merge plugins has a tendency to not pull all resources from merged mods when it comes to textures and meshes.

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

ELFX Exteriors does the nights so dark. Drop that and it will be better.

simply unclicking tthe esp is all i need to do? cause dyndolod, the land merge and the conflict res all have it as a master? I can rebuild the worlds output for dyndolod no prob. even the land merge....but the conflict res? Unsure how to remove elfx exterior as a master. I don't want to break anything as I have gone 45 hours with not one ctd and almost no scripting issues or lag....perfect setup...I would immensely appreciate your assistance as I cannot stand the fact that all the lanterns and torches have no glow...immersion-breaking

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5