SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have a very off topic question. If you made all of the patches individually (everything covered by the CR) and merged them into one esp (in my head this would end up looking the same as the original CR esp) would it work the same as hand making the CR patch? The LOTD Reqtified may have been a better place to post this.

Hi again,

I took the advice I read earlier and the mods install fine now. Apparently it was the ENB that caused the CTD so I disabled both the binary and the preset in ENB Organizer.

When I started a new game, the game also tells me to set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 in data/skse/skse.ini but that file doesn't exist. I am using a fresh install and starting a new game for the first time. There are no save files or characters.

Does this have something to do with the disabled ENB?

So issues I have are

ENB causing CTD

skse.ini does not exist (but I am starting a new game on a fresh install for the first time)

Running SkyProc (fixed)

Fixed:

The game also tells me to run SkyProc on ASIS and Dual Sheath Patch Redux. How do I do that?

I don't see SkyProc anywhere in the prereq page.

You must have not installed the ENB correctly. It shouldn't be causing a CTD. Double check its install again. Check the STEP guides for ENB intalls and the enblocal.ini file settings if you're really stuck.

SKSE.ini HAS to exist. We even mention you need to make it. It's in the guide. Look around the ini tweaks section.

There's no Skyproc on the pre-req page as it's not actually a pre-req. Both ASIS and DSR have a java applet you HAVE to run to generate the relevant ESPS for those mods to work. I didn't put any instructions on how to add those java applets to MO as I'd assumed people would know how to do it themselves. 

But to make it quick:

Click on the Data tab in MO

Scroll down (it's a fair way down) till you see Skyproc Patchers directory.

In there you'll find an ASIS and a Dual Sheath Redux folder.

In BOTH of these folders there's a file with the extension of .jar.

Right click on each one of those and select "add as executable."

Run both of the executables separately through MO. The program will generate either an ASIS.esp or a Dual Sheath Redux.esp

They both will end in the Overwrites folder.

Follow the guide's suggestion with Cleaning up Overwrites.

Profit. 

I have a very off topic question. If you made all of the patches individually (everything covered by the CR) and merged them into one esp (in my head this would end up looking the same as the original CR esp) would it work the same as hand making the CR patch? The LOTD Reqtified may have been a better place to post this.

It's essentially what they did with their modular patches, which then got merged. If you're through and get everything it works OK. The issues I see with it are: 1) You'll end up with LOADS of esp files. I think at one stage when I did Reqtified I had near on 500 esps in the right pane. :D 2) Having just the one CR patch is easier to maintain. 

With a single CR patch, it's a lot easier to miss smaller stuff though. Cause you tend to look at big conflicts first.

Of course JD and paul666 might have other ideas. :D

Both options have their pros and cons I guess I'm getting at.

I have a 4k monitor should I play skyrim at 3840 x 2160 vs 2560x1440, I am setting up from scratch since I am going for some lower textures and ini's were messed up for some reason. Starting with initial options before bethini, so does it matter which resolution I run at or no (I run 3840 x 1440 outside of game and for all other games)

Uggg I am so stupid I didn't read this right

Mod Organizer users should go to the Setup tab within BethINI and select the profile they wish to use via the INI Path setting. Your profiles should be autodetected.

I was reading it as going to my normal spot. Sorry Nozzer, I can be a real dunce sometimes

In the Prerequisites Page under Post BethINI Tweaks:

Skyrim.ini
[Grass]

bGrassPointLighting=1
b30GrassVS=0             <====== If I'm not mistaken should go under SkyrimPrefs.ini
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15 (make sure you have this.) 
iMinGrassSize=75 (make sure you have this.) 

yes it's the same but you need to be carefull on the merge order for your patches.

I don't use Frostfall so I guess I need the Campfire patch. :)

yes if you don't use Frostfall grab the Campfire patch instead.

In the Prerequisites Page under Post BethINI Tweaks:

Skyrim.ini
[Grass]

bGrassPointLighting=1
b30GrassVS=0            
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15 (make sure you have this.) 
iMinGrassSize=75 (make sure you have this.) 

yoiu are correct I have fixed it

You might want to rename the second [Wiseman303's Trap Fixes] to [Wiseman303's Trap Fixes - Vivid Landscapes Merged Mesh].

Fixed.