SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

OK Guys with my recent tweaks to Rustic Windows, Realistic HD Baskets and Realistic HD Food texture size VRAM is back under 4gb around Solitude hot 3.9ish (this was were his it was hitting 4.5gb when I tested yesterday). Agin if you are on Win 7 you should not need to change these this mostly for those on Win 10.

with that I am out of here smell you later.

I don't know if this has been mentioned by anyone, if so I apologize but for those who may not know, this ---> https://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5493

yes I am aware of this but until it is pushed out those with Win 10 are stuck with the 4gb limit.

I think Aela's HeadPart from the NPC CR Option 2 is not properly forwarded to the CR because I see the records still using vanilla?

oh bloody Aela yet again she is such a pain in the ass I thought I had sorted her out when I did the latest Merge and CR for Option 2 but I guess I missed her. You have to sort her out as well as Frea and Valerica everytime that merge gets updated it cos MP doesn't reproduce the same results with that merge which why Darth decided to supply the merged esp. I will get an update out when I can; For now just copy of the head parts from the merge to the CR (that all I am going to do).

Edited by DarkladyLexy

NPC Option 2 CR updated with the correct Aela Head parts.

Are BadGremlins treasure hunt mods "arbitrary", by which I mean not having them messes with any patches and/or conflict resolution, or can I just not install them if they aren't to my liking?

you will need to remove the Collectables and Treasures Merged from the CR but we details on how to do that at the end.

Its great they are going to be doing a fix, but damnit why make everyone wait so long that updated or got windows 10. Its been a known issue. I could be venting for no reason, who is fixing the 4gb limit issue if a modder then not mad if windows or something then I am lol

Its great they are going to be doing a fix, but damnit why make everyone wait so long that updated or got windows 10. Its been a known issue. I could be venting for no reason, who is fixing the 4gb limit issue if a modder then not mad if windows or something then I am lol

I believe this update is coming from Microsfot themsleves and yes it's really stupid that it has taken them this long to sort it out.

oh bloody Aela yet again she is such a pain in the ass I thought I had sorted her out when I did the latest Merge and CR for Option 2 but I guess I missed her. You have to sort her out as well as Frea and Valerica everytime that merge gets updated it cos MP doesn't reproduce the same results with that merge which why Darth decided to supply the merged esp. I will get an update out when I can; For now just copy of the head parts from the merge to the CR (that all I am going to do).

Lol yeah in the past her records always not properly forwarded for me as well. She's weird.

In mine I just saw Aela records that wasn't correct, I don't see Frea and Valerica though might be wrong might have to recheck in the morning. Just double checking the update is only for Aela right?

Also I just noticed this whole time, is it normal for my GPU to stay at 99 - 100% load in both interior and exterior? I feel like I'm pushing my GPU too hard. And I notice a little stutter when it unloads. Not sure if it is VRAM related or because I use ENB, VRAM stay up near the ceiling all the time even with ENB effect deactivated so I think textures?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's made by a guy from DirectX team so it's official, just waiting for it to reach development schedule. And funny enough, the only reason we're getting this is because that guy is apparently a Skyrim fan and he just noticed it. And according to him, the feedback posts we made on Microsoft's website hasn't even tagged this issue as a bug yet. So without him we probably wouldn't get any fix for years. Known issue for hundreds of thousands of people but not a bug in the eyes of Windows dev team.

Lol yeah in the past her records always not properly forwarded for me as well. She's weird.

In mine I just saw Aela records that wasn't correct, I don't see Frea and Valerica though might be wrong might have to recheck in the morning. Just double checking the update is only for Aela right?

Also I just noticed this whole time, is it normal for my GPU to stay at 99 - 100% load in both interior and exterior? I feel like I'm pushing my GPU too hard. And I notice a little stutter when it unloads. Not sure if it is VRAM related or because I use ENB, VRAM stay up near the ceiling all the time even with ENB effect deactivated so I think textures?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I Actually looked through the whole patch and forwarded stuff USLEEP which hadn't already been dealt with also forward some stuff from IW and yes doubled checked Frea and Valerica.

As for you GPU usage you might need to tweak your Crash fixes  CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=112 (this value is system dependant; set it to 64 and increase little by little until ingame console shows the memory blocks between 80-90% and none to 100%).