SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This might be a dumb question but is there any mods in this guide that lets you put out candles and such

Not really, you can take most torches off the walls but no putting out candles. I believe that was a function of Sneak Tools but it conflicts with 99% of lighting mods out there and nobody has stepped up to patch them sadly. It is super immersive on an assassin or thief, I totally get it and miss it.

hmm sneak tools is that bad with lighting mods I used to use it and planned to add it to this guide, what kinda issues does it make

It has been years but if memory serves sneak tools depends on light sources being vanilla and does not work properly on non vanilla lights in addition it will revert HD fire and embers to vanilla. So one would find many lights reverted to default but maybe the info is wrong. If I were you I would D/L the mod and load it up in xEdit with your entire load order and look for red in sneak tools. Also research research research. It might not be all that hard to patch but I think it attaches scripts to the vanilla light sources and when they are removed bad things happen.

Do we need the Immersion Patch?

not anymore apparently it is incompatible with LOTD.

Speaking of stealth, do we have any mod that alters the stealth in the guide? Like dynamic stealth maybe?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We currently only have Ordinator for the stealth skills this cos I am not playing a stealth character.

Are we using any mods that lets us just pick up books, I like to choose when I get skills. I saw one suggested but that was all I found in the thread 

Not yet but Non-Automatic Skill Books is on the list for testing there is also a Patch for LOTD.

Ok that was the one I was just looking at I am going to pick that up and try and fit it in my heavy load ty Lexy

Have you tried that one yet Lexy, just curious what settings you picked I am thinking Book Title (skill) + Book Title (Quest) or (Map Maker) or regular name I used to use Book covers a long time ago lol

Ok that was the one I was just looking at I am going to pick that up and try and fit it in my heavy load ty Lexy

Have you tried that one yet Lexy, just curious what settings you picked I am thinking Book Title (skill) + Book Title (Quest) or (Map Maker) or regular name I used to use Book covers a long time ago lol

not yet but it's on the test list si I will get to it at some point ^_^