SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In Section 16 «Dialogue and Follower Control», in the Extensible Follower Framework mod instructions , the replacement script made by Neovalen to disable automatic inventory sorting for followers isn't available for download. Can someone indicate me an alternative download, or any instruction in the matter?

Thank you for your attention and for this impresive mod compilation.

Edited by AtomicPunk

In Section 16 «Dialogue and Follower Control», in the Extensible Follower Framework mod instructions , the replacement script made by Neovalen to disable automatic inventory sorting for followers isn't available for download. Can someone indicate me an alternative download, or any instruction in the matter?

Thank you for your attention and for this impresive mod compilation.

my bad I must of deleted by mistake but it should be there now.

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with Aela and Frea showing ugly, low-res face textures instead of their Bijin faces. Also their hair seems to be vanilla (not that I like the bijin warmaidens hairs at all, who ever heard of warriors with combed long hair?)... The fact is the game's not showing what it should. I know this was a problem discussed here a long time ago (back in 2016 if I'm not mistaken) and that current versions of the npc retextures merge and its CR should take care of it, but in my game this is happening... Do you think I could fix it if I loaded the bijin AIO esp after those two?

You could give it a go but you would lose all conflict resolutions for Bijin made by the NPC Retexture CR. what you could also do is open both the merge and CR npc Retexture esp in xedit and check the head parts are the same if the are not copy over the head part from the merge to the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok just run relinker and i get ctd on startup, I run relinker 64 do i have to run relinker 32 bit?

Could also be some scripts that aren't worked with ReLinker. Like mine before which I posted in the ReLinker forum, if the scripts that causing the CTD removed from ReLinker it will work. Identifying it need works though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk