SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Oh, I already knew the locked version was going to become outdated in the short time, so I already took a snapshot of that guide for my reference. But I didn't want to wait so I have been doing all the way from the Vanilla to the SRLE and now to the Extended LODB... 

I am very glad to hear about the standalone version being relased in the short time. So I will be able to test it and see how it goes.

If you need help with the numbering of the headlines, I could do it, because that would also help me during the buildinf of the standalone version.

I also want to say I have enjoyed very much modding Skyrim XD, I never thought it would be so fun and regarding. So I am planing to stick to this community in the years to come :)

@Enkida

@ Johanlh you not want to hear this but the locked guide is like to be gone come the weekend and we're pretty ready to say the Standalone version is finished so i suggest to book mark that page before it disappears as for your suggestion regarding numbering that will be a bit a pain at this stage cos it will mean going yet again through the whole guide. Yes it will only be a add numbers to the headings but still a pain maybe Lord Nozzer will do it or someone else like to volunteer to do that (shure Lord Nozzer wouldn't mind).

@ Johanlh you not want to hear this but the locked guide is like to be gone come the weekend and we're pretty ready to say the Standalone version is finished so i suggest to book mark that page before it disappears as for your suggestion regarding numbering that will be a bit a pain at this stage cos it will mean going yet again through the whole guide. Yes it will only be a add numbers to the headings but still a pain maybe Lord Nozzer will do it or someone else like to volunteer to do that (shure Lord Nozzer wouldn't mind).

@ Enkida

1. it should be work out of the box i would double check it.

2. yes that is normal what you need to do is in the SKYUI MCM uncheck the SWF Version Check Map Menu (I will double check if that is in there)

@ Johanlh - I have no objection if you want to add the numbers to the headings that go with the contents page (I am sure Nozzer wouldn't either, just please don't break anything ie don't edit the locked version as the will revert everything.)

@ SirJesto - I would say yes please add the Legacy "Helgen Reborn" patch to the merge patch you so kindly build for us.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

New "LOTD Merged Patch" patch posted on Legacy Patch central.

BCS - TCIY Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp

DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp
DBM_Undeath_Patch.esp
DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp

Please be aware that the changes to the Konahriik's Accoutrements patch (DBM_DPA_Patch.esp) Requires the Unofficial Legacy Patch v1.2.

• +1 1

You'd spend more time re-numbering headers as you add/remove things than updating the guide ;)

Yeah, exactly.

After thinking about it I am in agreement with Nozzer and JD if we started numbering the headers it would mean each and every time a new mod is added (which is likely) it would mean that the whole guide would need to be updated with the new numbering system which would prove tiresome and very annoying very quickly.

Plus we're so close to the "official" release of the standalone version let's not mess with it now.

Actually it would only be each 'group'. But it would be a bit annoying if we added or subtracted to the start of a long section, like clutter say. To then have to change every other mod below it.

Have added the new LOTD patch info and removed the Helgen Reborn patch as a discrete download.

Also fixed the Bijin Warmaidens update. NOTE: It was only a minor update to skin textures. Don't feel you have to update unless you want to be on the absolute bleeding edge of everything. ::P:

Edited by Nozzer66

Hello guys, I am almost finishing the extended over the base version (locked), I am in the process of merging plugins!

There will be significant differences between that locked version and the new standalone one? Because I am planning to start a formal playthrough.

I will be building the new standalone as soon as becomes golden, but I really want to start actually playing the game XD

Enviado desde mi Pixel XL mediante Tapatalk

Dear Nozzer or Darth this is probably a dumb question, but for some reason i have it stuck in my head that SKSE Auguments (for non steam users) should have "-forcesteamloader", without the inverted commers, can you confirm it needs the inverted commers....yeah my hand is hovering over my face for a face slap

Berndaroy

Hello, I am getting this error:

[00:07:25.606] There is a problem in SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp with Blackreach "Blackreach" [WRLD:0001EE62] using [4000DFE3] < Error: Could not be resolved > in ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp

[00:07:25.615] SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp probably requires a different version of ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp
[00:07:25.634]
[00:07:25.634] Exception in unit userscript line 322: FormID [4000DFE3] references a master which is not available in file [D7] DynDOLOD.esp

When running the DynDOLOD.

As far as I remember, I got the same error when building the SRLE Base.

My solution will be delete the record using TE5dit.

But if you have experience with this kind of error, please let me know.

Regards

It doesn't look like SRLE Extended uses the Unofficial High Resolution Patch, but that's not marked in the integration guide. Probably not a huge deal though since the guide's basically standalone now.

Hello, I am getting this error:

When running the DynDOLOD.

As far as I remember, I got the same error when building the SRLE Base.

My solution will be delete the record using TE5dit.

But if you have experience with this kind of error, please let me know.

Regards

I didn't get this error while going through SRLE base. You might try recreating the merged ESP for ELE.

Edited by Codeacious
  • +1 1