SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, this is a suggestion.

I just finished preparing my "prerequisites" files but I noticed that in the new guide there is no reference about the SUM program Skyproc Unified Manager (SUM). I checked in the prerequisites sub-page and also in the main guide, but I was not able to find it.

is it because we will run de ASIS and Dual Sheater patches in secuence and not in parallel?

Also in:

[The Choice is Yours]

CORE
 The Choice is Yours - 1.0 - by kryptopyr

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - The Choice is Yours - Legendary

Per neovales's guide version is: 1.6 but in the author page the latest is 2.0.

Edited by johanlh

hola ..........

so i was trying to install this pack but unfortunately there is a problem 

this link is dead

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98286095/Skyrim%20Revisited%20Legendary%20Edition/Patches/Bathing%20in%20Skyrim/Bathing%20In%20Skyrim%20-%20Followers%20Only.7z

and i cant find neovalen bathing in skyrim replacement anywhere else please help!!!

if you are not allowed to publish it publicly send me a private message tnx

my bad think i might off removed from my dropbox by mistake I'll fix that.

Ok, this is a suggestion.

I just finished preparing my "prerequisites" files but I noticed that in the new guide there is no reference about the SUM program Skyproc Unified Manager (SUM). I checked in the prerequisites sub-page and also in the main guide, but I was not able to find it.

is it because we will run de ASIS and Dual Sheater patches in sequence and not in parallel?

No I have never liked SUM I prefer to run them separately but there is noting stopping you using it this is just my personal choice.

KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair does not need the update hotfix. According to the mod page the update mod is used to go from version 1.0 to 1.01. You already have us downloading v1.01

thanks I've sorted that

All of those SHOULD have been fixed. I recall doing it. Ah well it will be done again. If possible if any other issues are found, please try and put as many as can be done in a single post.

things might of a bit gone skewy when the issue of editing the locked version happen and I restored the Wiki. thus ut when unnoticed cos either you are me thought it was already sorted its not a big deal.

if people can just keep report this we'll get around the them.

Hey everyone, really great guide you've made here ! I have a small bug to report : the download from dropbox for OPTIONAL FILES - RSChildren - Merged Complete and USKP.esp  (part RS Children Overhaul) is not accessible anymore. There's a file with the same name on the nexus site but it's told in the guide to get the one from Neovalen. Could someone reupload it anywhere ?

Thanks for all your hard work !

Hello guys,

I am doing the prerequisites section, and I found this in the Clean the Bethesda ESM's section:

Dawnguard.esm must also be cleaned twice to remove all duplicate records. When you clean Dawnguard.esm the first time, do not check "Backup Plugins" only check it the second time.

I'am not an expert, but the tick for backup shouldn't be checked the first time instead of the second time? I let steam to verify the files and it replaced the Dawnguard.esm.

It seems the vanilla one shoult have a size of 24,470kb but if we check the backup plugins the second time (as it is described in the guide), the file would have a size of 23,910kb

I know this have nothing to do with the LotD version after all, but for the intention to keep a pristine vanilla state to run the game from steam.

Regards

Hey everyone, really great guide you've made here ! I have a small bug to report : the download from dropbox for OPTIONAL FILES - RSChildren - Merged Complete and USKP.esp  (part RS Children Overhaul) is not accessible anymore. There's a file with the same name on the nexus site but it's told in the guide to get the one from Neovalen. Could someone reupload it anywhere ?

Thanks for all your hard work !

seriously this is getting stupid now what is going on with dropbox ahhhh but fixed.

Edit: i have a feeling Dropbox has done an update or something which has screwed all my current link anymore issues post them here and I'll relink.

Edited by Darth_mathias

In the BethINI section:

The following lines need to be updated:

1. Under the Foliage Tab make sure Grass Density is set to 75.
  2. Under the Foliage Tab make sure Grass Diversity is set to 15.

The tab in the Bethini interface is called Visuals in the current version:

2d1qz3s.jpg