SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is the Immersive Horses.ini needed or can it be deleted? If we keep it what edits are recommended?

no keep the ini file. no edits need to be made as it is automatically.

I chose to use NPC Retextures option 1 and after installing Windsong Skyrim Char Overhaul makes superior lore friendly hair redundant in MO. Should Superior lore friendly hair be moved below WSCO?

I say deactivate superior lore friendly hair Windsong covers those and are better.

Nozzer i have come to the conclusion with Relinker such a pain in he ass and development effectively stopped we should drop the Collectables and Treasure merge since that is what needs it. then we won't really need to use it. 

I am in agreement with you baby after you shouting and swore at it today. I also gave it ago and could get Relinker to work at all even going back to version 20. so i say we get rid of that merge we have the esp space to play with.

About to install XP32 Max Skeleton and one of the requirements is NetImmerse Override

This was not a earlier install in the guide, do I need to install it?

No already included in another mod (I forget which one) so not need.

Oi You, get back to playing with your twins :D

I have no issues, and for that matter never have done, with relinker. I'd like a few more opinions on this one first. But you are right, we do have the ESP space. I have to add the Daedric Barding esp to that merge anyway so I can at least look at it.

Edited by Nozzer66

Oi You, get back to playing with your twins :D

I have no issues, and for that matter never have done, with relinker. I'd like a few more opinions on this one first. But you are right, we do have the ESP space. I have to add the Daedric Barding esp to that merge anyway so I can at least look at it.

yes boss i will just say this it must be something up with my PC cos spluff works but Relinker doesn't and there basically the same expect one deals with textures while the other does scripts. Very odd

I am in agreement with you baby after you shouting and swore at it today. I also gave it ago and could get Relinker to work at all even going back to version 20. so i say we get rid of that merge we have the esp space to play with.

No already included in another mod (I forget which one) so not need.

Does't your TAFM merge rely upon relinker for proper billboard renaming or something like that?  Or did that dependency get dropped when TR Trees was removed?

Edited by jdsmith2816

[Dual Sheath Redux - SRLE Extended LOTD]

Under standalone mods in the FOMOD should we also check Frostfall? Frostfall is used in the guide and I noticed its not checked in the guide instructions when installing DSR

Edited by D1Z4STR