SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In the MCM Settings section there's no BFS Effect (guessing this refers to Burn Shock Freeze which isn't in the guide anywhere else) or inns and taverns.

Also, in the Frostfall MCM section I don't see a section for setting aspect ratio in my MCM.

There were a couple other minor things like mislabeled sections that are likely due to MCM menus being updated since the guide was written initially, but I forgot to take note of all of them.

Have you looked at the SRLE Base MCM settings, I used all the MCM settings from the SRLE Extended LOTD and some from the SRLE Base guide. I am not sure but do remember having raised the percentages to 20% and unchecked the "cook meal" option for the BFS (Burn Freeze Shock - you are right) menu.

I let the default settings for the Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD mod, not seeing any from the guide.

I don't remember of any aspect ratio within the Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival MCM settings but had some in the Extended UI mod instead.

Alkira.

Have you looked at the SRLE Base MCM settings, I used all the MCM settings from the SRLE Extended LOTD and some from the SRLE Base guide. I am not sure but do remember having raised the percentages to 20% and unchecked the "cook meal" option for the BFS (Burn Freeze Shock - you are right) menu.

I let the default settings for the Perseid's Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Basic - SRLE Extended LOTD mod, not seeing any from the guide.

I don't remember of any aspect ratio within the Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival MCM settings but had some in the Extended UI mod instead.

Alkira.

I'm using only the SRLE LOTD guide, nothing at all from SRLE base. It was my understanding the guides were properly merged barring the occasional oopsies so I stuck with the LOTD guide only and neither of those mods were installed in the process. Perseid's inns and taverns - realistic room rental basic is installed, but no MCM menu is present.

I'm using only the SRLE LOTD guide, nothing at all from SRLE base. It was my understanding the guides were properly merged barring the occasional oopsies so I stuck with the LOTD guide only and neither of those mods were installed in the process. Perseid's inns and taverns - realistic room rental basic is installed, but no MCM menu is present.

Oh, my bad. I Thought you were worried about what settings to apply here and there.

Alkira.

there actually is a MCM for Perseid's inns and taverns - realistic room rental basic but called Realistic Room Rental all it does is adjust prices so it was left as is. The Frostfall aspect Ratio must of be ported from Neo's guide and that MCM looks like it have been updated since then as the aspect ratio part is not there now so I have taken it out.

there actually is a MCM for Perseid's inns and taverns - realistic room rental basic but called Realistic Room Rental all it does is adjust prices so it was left as is. The Frostfall aspect Ratio must of be ported from Neo's guide and that MCM looks like it have been updated since then as the aspect ratio part is not there now so I have taken it out.

Thanks, I was not sure for the RRR, was about to check in-game.

Alkira.

Thanks for the work you do and for the time you still spend here as you should have retired as far as I understood, Darth_Mathias (won't say a bad habit but rather a good one, right?).

Alkira.

yes Darth is meant to be retired but Darth is a tinkerer likely the engineer in him and you can't keep a good modder down so he'll still en poking his nose in so will I or that matter cos i am the same.

In the MCM Settings section there's no BFS Effect (guessing this refers to Burn Shock Freeze which isn't in the guide anywhere else) or inns and taverns.

Also, in the Frostfall MCM section I don't see a section for setting aspect ratio in my MCM.

There were a couple other minor things like mislabeled sections that are likely due to MCM menus being updated since the guide was written initially, but I forgot to take note of all of them.

This has been fixed now likely ported from Neo's guide and not spotted but we'll all get there with each others help.

Working through guide got to the Septim HD section. Post Installation: Install only the contents of Alternates/Default BBP/Mipmaps.

When I do this mo gives me the error. This folder contains no game data?

you need to drag the texture folder found in Alternates/Default BBP/Mipmaps to the "data folder" making sure all else in unchecked otherwise it will go screwy.

Edit or if you click on the Mipmaps folder and "set as data directory" that will give the same result

Edited by DarkladyLexy

yes Darth is meant to be retired but Darth is a tinkerer likely the engineer in him and you can't keep a good modder down so he'll still en poking his nose in so will I or that matter cos i am the same.

I was hoping you or Darth would say something like that.

Alkira.

Updated:

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (Option 2) --> 1.31

The updated CR for option 2 works well for me so far. I had to go through some "couldn't be resolved" errors but think these were related to my custom NPC retextures merged integrating EEO and Private Lydia's plugin (thus nothing to worry about the new BW version).

Also I don't see the Royal Armory patch anymore, has it been deleting from the guide (I see it still in the integration part of the guide though)? I still use it but had to remove the NPCs Retexture Merged.esp and made some adjustments in it (I forwarded some records from USLEEP, IW, Royal Armory and "new" SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged).

PS: I used the "report masters" procedure for the first time, it worked like a charm, really awesome. I never thought this could be so helpful.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira