SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Just updated to the new 1.43 CR and it says it's using MatureSkinComplexions.esp as a master, but this is an optional install under NPC Retextures - Option 2. I'm using Option 1, so don't have this plugin in my load order.

Then you need to remove the record/s in question and clean the masters as per troubleshooting section of the guide. really those records need to be in the NPC Retexture CR.

@Darth & Nozzer66

I checked again with all latest download. I still got the same errors. I think our ICH Patches Merged.esp(s) are different somehow. I fixed them in xEdit. No big deal. Thanks for the update.

could be the renumbering in MP that differs. This was a cause for many merges.

yes and this was the main reason why we provide the NPC Reteture merge cos when both Paul and Darth did there testing they were getting different results so it was decided tio provide the merge. if it prove to be a big issue we might have to provide that merge too (but then we could into murky ground there.)

Just updated to the new 1.43 CR and it says it's using MatureSkinComplexions.esp as a master, but this is an optional install under NPC Retextures - Option 2. I'm using Option 1, so don't have this plugin in my load order.

Hi Slypimpb,

Perform this below:

- Go to Wrye Bash

- Right click on the CR

- Click on "File" and choose "Create Dummy Masters", this will create a Dummy plugin that misses in the CR (MatureSkinComplexions in our case)

- Close Wrye Bash

- Make sure to activate the newly created dummy plugin (MSC) in your plugins list (right pane in MO)

- Now open TES5Edit and select only the CR. This will ensure to load the CR and all the associated masters (we don't need the other plugins)

- Expand the CR tree

- click on the first line "File Header", you will see all the masters listed according to the load order list

- find the MatureSkinComplexion master and remove it (right click on the blank space above said name and remove)

- you're done.

Hope it helps.

Edit: answered by DarkladyLexy.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Then you need to remove the record/s in question and clean the masters as per troubleshooting section of the guide. really those records need to be in the NPC Retexture CR.

yes and this was the main reason why we provide the NPC Reteture merge cos when both Paul and Darth did there testing they were getting different results so it was decided tio provide the merge. if it prove to be a big issue we might have to provide that merge too (but then we could into murky ground there.)

Hi Slypimpb,

Perform this below:

- Go to Wrye Bash

- Right click on the CR

- Click on "File" and choose "Create Dummy Masters", this will create a Dummy plugin that misses in the CR (MatureSkinComplexions in our case)

- Close Wrye Bash

- Make sure to activate the newly created dummy plugin (MSC) in your plugins list (right pane in MO)

- Now open TES5Edit and select only the CR. This will ensure to load the CR and all the associated masters (we don't need the other plugins)

- Expand the CR tree

- click on the first line "File Header", you will see all the masters listed according to the load order list

- find the MatureSkinComplexion master and remove it (right click on the blank space above said name and remove)

- you're done.

Hope it helps.

Edit: answered by DarkladyLexy.

Alkira.

Thanks to you both. I shall try that.

Updates:

DynDOLOD --> 2.23

DynDOLOD Patches --> 2.23

SRLE Conflict Resolution patch --> 1.43

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution (Option 2) --> 1.30

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retexture Merged (Option 2) --> 1.08

I have been concentrating on re-modding Fallout 4 so I may have missed some updates.

Edited by rayhne
  • +1 1

I'm seeing an error in Helgen reborn and the RSC - Helgen Reborn patch. 

Errors[0]: Balok_Act_MnGirl "Hanna" [NPC_:0910865D]
Errors[1]: NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>

Easy fix, just change it to 24. Didn't see this anywhere in the guide but merge plugins warns you of the error when trying to do the merge. It needs to be edited in both Helgen Reborn and the RSC patch.

I'm seeing an error in Helgen reborn and the RSC - Helgen Reborn patch. 

Errors[0]: Balok_Act_MnGirl "Hanna" [NPC_:0910865D]

Errors[1]: NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>

Easy fix, just change it to 24. Didn't see this anywhere in the guide but merge plugins warns you of the error when trying to do the merge. It needs to be edited in both Helgen Reborn and the RSC patch.

what exactly needs to change to 24 in the record?

The TINI record. It'll have the error in it.

And oops on the Mature Skin thing I'll try and fix that later.

well then i suggest to put the fix under each mods install instructions and manually xedit fix thing then that way when it comes to the merge it would already have been sort I can do this in the morning unless you get there first.