SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello everyone,

I have a question about merging plugins.

For this case:

Even Better Quest Objectives Patches

Files to merge:

• BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

Merge name:

• --- Even Better Quest Objectives Merged

Filename:

• BetterQuestObjectives - Patches.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly after Even Better Quest Objectives

After I do the merge, I should be able to deactivate the original mod. But because it still contains BetterQuestObjectives.esp I can't do it. 

What I did was that I moved the BetterQuestObjectives.esp to the new created BetterQuestObjectives - Patches.esp, or should I move the other ones to the optional in the original mod?

Thanks in advance

Using option 2 npc retextures. Got to mature skin. It says optional but for the npc version 2... can I replace this with my favorite skin texture mod? Or are there any dependencies on mature skin? Personally dislike that texture

the NPC Retexture CR option 2 have dependencies on mature skin but these are fairly simple to remove. there just head parts in the Race records.

Using option 2 npc retextures. Got to mature skin. It says optional but for the npc version 2... can I replace this with my favorite skin texture mod? Or are there any dependencies on mature skin? Personally dislike that texture

Using the Report Masters procedure in the end of the guide will help a lot to remove any dependencies the mod (Mature Skin Texture) has within the NPC CR option 2 like DarkladyLexy said.

Alkira.

Yes there are. Replace if you want, but you'll have to fix your own CR or tweak the provided one.

are there going to be mods added soon or this is the final mod list?

Would I have made a thread asking for possible additions if I wasn't considering possible additions?

I hope you wait awhile before adding mods. This is such a large guide that I don't know how anyone can install this within a day or two. Have you considered just doing once or twice a month updates instead of daily updates

That wouldn't really work as the current round of updates are only small fixes such as typos or small fixes to mods already in guide nothing new as yet has been added. These are being updated as and when they are found. If we left them for a month we would others screaming at us to fix things. I would rather things be fixed as and when we find then have to say "oh we cant update cos we have already done it this month".

Oh and just so you know Darth's record is 36 hours over 3 days to install this guide so it can be done but i didn't recommend that unless you're insane cos he was very cranky after doing that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

That wouldn't really work as the current round of updates are only small fixes such as typos or small fixes to mods already in guide nothing new as yet has been added. These are being updated as and when they are found. If we left them for a month we would others screaming at us to fix things. I would rather things be fixed as and when we find then have to say "oh we cant update cos we have already done it this month".

Oh and just so you know Darth's record is 36 hours over 3 days to install this guide so it can be done but i didn't recommend that unless you're insane cos he was very cranky after doing that.

I bet he was cranky. Good thing he has you to get all of the chores around the house done while he plays on the computer ;) I am guessing he already had everything downloaded or that you must have fast internet. I know you have to sort out all of the typos and so on. I guess what I meant was installing new mods ect. ect. It is tough installing such a large guide with mods constantly updating and so on. It was just a though I had.

i did it in 12 hours in the same day. (ofc i got high speed internet and the experience gathered over time to install everything right) ... and this ofc does not include conflict resolving.... just installation and using the CR already made...

Edited by paul666root