SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I am gonna be flat out like a lizard drinking. (Another classic aussieism for you. Enjoy)

Nice one! Found this on Urban Dictionary

"G'day mate, how ya been?" 

"Mate! I've been flat out like a lizard drinking! This is hard yakka! I've been working on it for yonks!"

-----------------------

I planned to visit Australia last year, but plan was changed last minute. 

It IS Hard Yakka, mate. I reckon I've got a few 'roos loose in the top paddock. I'm crazier than a 3 bob watch and as dry as a dead dingo's donger.

And for trivia: There's 3 "a's" in the word "Australia" and all 3 are pronounced differently. Roll Sanity!

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I was under the impression that this guide was integrating Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition and Extended Legacy of the Dragonborn into one guide, but the locked version of SRLE Extended: Legacy of the Dragonborn dated 1 March 2017 appears to be an older version which references using SRLE as a base. When I was looking at it yesterday, it seemed the integration almost finished. Now it seems like it never started. Did you guys change your minds about combining them? Or is the new combined-into-one-guide in another location? 

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I was under the impression that this guide was integrating Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition and Extended Legacy of the Dragonborn into one guide, but the locked version of SRLE Extended: Legacy of the Dragonborn dated 1 March 2017 appears to be an older version which references using SRLE as a base. When I was looking at it yesterday, it seemed the integration almost finished. Now it seems like it never started. Did you guys change your minds about combining them? Or is the new combined-into-one-guide in another location? 

I think Nozzer is trying to fix the locked version cos there was a broken link to Relinker (see above post) but hasn't finished it off. Now I could restore it to as it was yesterday during my last post as i backup the source code but that would undo anything he has done today your best bet for now is use this link https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User%3ADarth_mathias%2FSRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&diff=88884&oldid=88855 i poke him and see what going on.

I think Nozzer is trying to fix the locked version cos there was a broken link to Relinker (see above post) but hasn't finished it off. Now I could restore it to as it was yesterday during my last post as i backup the source code but that would undo anything he has done today your best bet for now is use this link https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User%3ADarth_mathias%2FSRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn&diff=88884&oldid=88855 i poke him and see what going on.

Thank you, I'll use the guide on the link.

Well that retirement didn't last long lol. Right everyone I have fixed the guide plus updated the locked version so all should be good now.

please do note that the "LOCKED VERSION" was the last update "BEFORE" we started add SRLE Base Mods and is the last known stable version of the guide with all the current CR's on the nexus page. Nozzer does plan on updating these soon and once everything is done and standalone version finished this locked version will be removed.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Well that retirement didn't last long lol. Right everyone I have fixed the guide plus updated the locked version so all should be good now.

please do note that the "LOCKED VERSION" was the last update "BEFORE" we started add SRLE Base Mods and is the last known stable version of the guide with all the current CR's on the nexus page. Nozzer does plan on updating these soon and once everything is done and standalone version finished this locked version will be removed.

Good evening,

Your continuation has been greatly appreciated Darth_Mathias.

I am looking forward to reading from Nozzer once he releases a new update of the CR.

Thank you again for your work on this project.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I just went through the whole list of mods and clicked /most/ links (I stopped at conflict resolution since it's not updated), and some things I noticed:

Wildcat link points to Septim HD, Dual Wield Parrying link points to Arena level up sound, Clothing and Clutter fixes is listed twice, and I couldn't find (strangely in ANY of: SRLE base, LotD locked, or merged guides) anywhere that has you install Improved closefaced helmets, so you end up with a bunch of patches with it listed as master without the mod. I remember in the past with imp_helm_legend.esp there was a custom esp we were suppose to use but I looked through all of the guides and I must be some combination of dumb, crazy, and blind because I can't find it now.

I just went through the whole list of mods and clicked /most/ links (I stopped at conflict resolution since it's not updated), and some things I noticed:

Wildcat link points to Septim HD, Dual Wield Parrying link points to Arena level up sound, Clothing and Clutter fixes is listed twice, and I couldn't find (strangely in ANY of: SRLE base, LotD locked, or merged guides) anywhere that has you install Improved closefaced helmets, so you end up with a bunch of patches with it listed as master without the mod. I remember in the past with imp_helm_legend.esp there was a custom esp we were suppose to use but I looked through all of the guides and I must be some combination of dumb, crazy, and blind because I can't find it now.

Looks like Nozzer has already fixed the wrong links but the merges were spun off to there own page https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Merges_Page might have to this more Obvious. we also need to add the merge from SRLE Base so it's a WIP

Edited by Darth_mathias

Wildcat link fixed: Copy and paste error

Dual Wield parrying link fixed: forgot a number

Clothing and Clutter fixes fixed: Looks like I and Darth were doing the same thing at almost the same time.

The closefaced helmets one is a mistake that I cant fix right now, unless Darth happens to see it. 

As for the whole 'reverting' possible issue: Sorry for making a small mistake. I'm not perfect after all.

Wildcat link fixed: Copy and paste error

Dual Wield parrying link fixed: forgot a number

Clothing and Clutter fixes fixed: Looks like I and Darth were doing the same thing at almost the same time.

The closefaced helmets one is a mistake that I cant fix right now, unless Darth happens to see it. 

As for the whole 'reverting' possible issue: Sorry for making a small mistake. I'm not perfect after all.

that OK it's fix now so don't kick yourself and as for Improved closed face helmets i have sort that as well.

So I just got to the point of installing the optimized vanilla textures and I have 3 questions.

- In the prerequisites guide it says to enable BSA extractor (plugins sections) in MO (which I did) when I install the vanilla optimized textures should I have unpacked the .bsa or not? (the notification appears)

- If i do not unpack the .bsa from optimized vanilla textures, do i need to add those archive names into the skyrim.ini under sResourceArchiveList?

- lastly what should the load order be at this point?

I have (left side MO window):

Unmanaged Dawnguard

Unmanaged Hearthfire

Unmanaged Dragonborn

Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD

Cleaned Vanilla ESMs

Optimized Dawnguard Textures - HD

Optimized Hearthfire Textures - HD

Optimized Dragonborn Textures - HD

Skyrim Script Extender

Thank you

Edited by D1Z4STR