SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm just sitting here playing with the guide and there are people like sirjesto and dunc who have over nine thousand mods merged with a added content very 10 meters

lol same here. I have like 2 mods added that arent in the guide...

HD Linens (which really should be in one of these guides cause the vanilla linen textures are awful)

and replaced main font with the new sovengarde font

Was going to add some music but decided not to...for now.

that new 60 fps interface is also tempting.

Some other mods that i think should be added are the majority of hulk hagens textures. 

I also considered HDT hair physics for KS hairdos....

my game is already tetering on the brink memory wise so im hesitant to add much else.

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

it contains Navmeshes so wont merge easily without going into the creation kit.

It may not conflict but anything to do with Navmeshes we stay clear of cos we both don't know enough about them.

As far as I know Apocalypse Magic also have navmesh records in them. But as mavaniac said as long as it is not conflicting I don't think we need to fiddle using CK?

I turn off the no waiting outdoors from frostfall and disable passive regeneration from Vigor this is probably why I have never seen this.

I might as well take a look.

Edit: yes i quite like that need to work what optional I want redo the vivid merge without vividian. I will likely just turn of the DOF cos they give me eye ache. this is a candidate  need to look more in depth on performance thou.

I'd give NLVA+NLVA ENB a look see, as well. ;)

Since there is some discussion on ENB...

I've used NVLA and its always been, "oh thats cool." then after using it for awhile, its always looked weird and is exhausting on the eyes. 

Organic enb is high fantasy(hope you like orange), which is what I currently prefer.

Vividian is fantasy, I don't mind it but its a little bloom heavy.

Vivid weathers enb is probably the closest to "real" for the game engine.

Tetra enb is just weird, if you like weird, its pretty cool.

it contains Navmeshes so wont merge easily without going into the creation kit.

It may not conflict but anything to do with Navmeshes we stay clear of cos we both don't know enough about them.

It depends on what type of Nav records it contains.

This is by what I understand...

If its the precompiled NAVI records that is under the "Navigational Info Map" then you can live without it. All it basically does is allow the pathfinding engine to process some things faster. I do know that AI walks around and uses doors fine with out it.

You can easily rebuild this in the CK but be careful of wildedits and record removals as I've had this happen several times.

Now if its the Navigational mesh, there is a few different things that can happen and some things that I have not confirmed.

If a mod edits the same navigational mesh record then the conflict loser edits will not be carried over which may or may not cause issues, it depends on what the edits are and various other variables. If you use the two in game and you don't notice any blatant issues then you should be fine.

If there are two or more NEW NAVMs then this gets into the realm of what needs to be tested. I believe that the NAVM that is loaded highest should take priority but I think the other NAVMs can be used for doors and whatnot as a secondary option, if needed.

It depends on what type of Nav records it contains.

This is by what I understand...

If its the recompiled NAVI records that is under the "Navigational Info Map" then you can live without it. All it basically does is allow the pathfinding engine to process some things faster. I do know that AI walks around and uses doors fine with out it.

You can easily rebuild this in the CK but be careful of wildedits and record removals as I've had this happen several times.

Now if its the Navigational mesh, there is a few different things that can happen and some things that I have not confirmed.

If a mod edits the same navigational mesh record then the conflict loser edits will not be carried over which may or may not cause issues, it depends on what the edits are and various other variables. If you use the two in game and you don't notice any blatant issues then you should be fine.

If there are two or more NEW NAVMs then this gets into the realm of what needs to be tested. I believe that the NAVM that is loaded highest should take priority but I think the other NAVMs can be used for doors and whatnot as a secondary option, if needed.

As far as I know Apocalypse Magic also have navmesh records in them. But as mavaniac said as long as it is not conflicting I don't think we need to fiddle using CK?

Thanks for the Info Hissy for the info. Now the records in Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim and Interesting NPCs - Alternate Locations are both Navigational Info Maps and from what Hishutup has said we could merge these safely without having to fiddle around in the Creation Kit.

Wow... I really wanna try SKGE now. Water and motion blur ? Yes please !!! Does anyone have clue if this is hard to instal on a given setup ? Does it have issues ?

Instructions from Rudy in his ENB thread:

Just install SKGE, set bUseWaterDisplacements=0 in your SkyrimPrefs.ini if you have an NVIDIA card, disable the speedhack in the enblocal.ini, you can also set ForceBorderless=true and ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true.

If you want to use the water shader from SKGE disable water and underwater in ENB.

My SkyrimReloaded.ini from this video:

[Main]

WindowedMode = 1

FoV = 80.0

WaterManagement = 1

ScreenshotPath = \Screenshots

ScreenshotType = 1

CustomEffects = 0

[shaders]

EnableWater = 1

[Effects]

EnableUnderwater = 1

EnableWaterLens = 1

EnableGodRays = 0

EnableDepthOfField = 0

EnableAmbientOcclusion = 0

EnableColoring = 0

EnableCinema = 0

EnableBloom = 0

EnableMotionBlur = 1

EnableLowHF = 0

EnableSharpening = 0

EnableSMAA = 0

[Develop]

CompileShaders = 0

CompileEffects = 0

ShadersFolder = 0

TraceShaders = 0

TraceVanillaShaders = 0

Read the SKGE help for more detailed instructions

Following these instructions has you turn off speedhack in enblocal which reading the documentation looks like it disables ENBoost?  Need clarification on this from someone who knows...

It does look stunning in game, I love effect you get as you come up from underwater.  The motion blur is nice but I think you'd get pretty annoyed with it pretty quickly!  Water is definitely worth checking out though.

Edited by dunc001

Need help. Somewhere along the line by standard standing idle animation has become a wobbling drunk. If I am standing still, and go into 3rd person,i can't even walk. I can jump and then i walk, buts its a drunk staggering walk animation. Drawing a weapon breaks me out and i walk fine, and obviously it works fine in first person.

I tried getting drunk and then recovering, but that doesn't fix it. Any ideas?