SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is it bad that I've been on the same playthrough since I installed SRLE Extended LoTD on the second week of August and have updated everything? I do get the occasional crash(usually occurs when fast travelling, but other than that nothing seems to be wrong with my game.

Once I start a playthrough, I usually don't update anything until I've finished the playthrough for that character. The reason is to avoid instability issues (and the need to rerun the dynamic patches).  But if your game is running fine, then there's no issue.  I would recommend avoiding updates while playing though for the sake of stability (and untraceable bugs due to upgraded or missing mods).

Ok we tested some trees combinations and we found one. We'll be updating the guide soon. It will be a combination of SFO EVT and some custom placed trees.

I'm happy to hear that SFO is coming back, because I liked it.  But wasn't it removed from this guide because of the performance hit?  Has the performance hit been addressed? or has the cost/benefit analysis changed?

A few people I know and myself experience lower fps when in (borederless) windowed mode, plus my Adaptive vSync doesnt kick in.

So, do you just run in fullscreen mode?  What's the Adaptive vSync?  Is that an nvidia thing?

Once I start a playthrough, I usually don't update anything until I've finished the playthrough for that character. The reason is to avoid instability issues (and the need to rerun the dynamic patches).  But if your game is running fine, then there's no issue.  I would recommend avoiding updates while playing though for the sake of stability (and untraceable bugs due to upgraded or missing mods).

i am mostly modding this thing more than playing  :lol: you know... "just one more mod"

I'm happy to hear that SFO is coming back, because I liked it.  But wasn't it removed from this guide because of the performance hit?  Has the performance hit been addressed? or has the cost/benefit analysis changed?

we cut from other things so performance is ok now with SFO we already tested on our setup ofc

So, do you just run in fullscreen mode?  What's the Adaptive vSync?  Is that an nvidia thing?

yes is an nvidia thing with nvidia inspector. We disabled the enb vsync and enabled the driver vsync

well i cant speak for others but I basally don't have a lot of fee time to actually just sit and play the game (especially at the moment).

To be completely honest never in my wildness dreams did I ever think that my original load order I created about a year ago would go to would become SRLE Extended the grew even further into SRLE Extended LOTD.

I only came back to Skiyrim because I had grown bored of Dragon age Inquisition and had nothing else to play funny how these thing happen; But through the encouragement and support of my girlfriend (who would later become my wife) and you guys/Ladies here I decided set about creating a little addon Pack for Neo's SRLE and look what had happened we have the monster and to my utter surprise quite popular SRLE Extended LOTD.

and yes changing from BethINI Ultra preset to high preset was recommend by DoubleYou.

The guide is great. Its like a complete overhaul gameplay wise.

For me neos base guide was missing many gameplay elements (which is why i never bothered using it until rencetly) I did use it as a general guideline tho. I only recently heard about extended and once i looked over the mods it sold me on installing it. And i totally understand your time constraints and also as the author of the guide you constantly have to tweak and change things based on user feedback and issues. 

But for me as a user i wanted an "extreme mod list" but also to play the game. So i cant keep up with the updates. I will just rebuild once im done with this character. 

A note on the generated Khajiit Ears Show.esp patch: it overrides records from Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp, but my LOOT just sorted the undeath patch after it.  Not a big deal - the only outcome would be not seeing Khajiit ears poking out of a few helmets.  However, I would like to suggest adding the following LOOT rule to the guide:

Khajiit Ears Show.esp  LOAD AFTER  Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp

A note on the generated Khajiit Ears Show.esp patch: it overrides records from Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp, but my LOOT just sorted the undeath patch after it.  Not a big deal - the only outcome would be not seeing Khajiit ears poking out of a few helmets.  However, I would like to suggest adding the following LOOT rule to the guide:

OK i will get Darth to sort that out in the next update

that loot rule is not necessary as both of these patches end up in the bashed path 

Edited by paul666root

yes is an nvidia thing with nvidia inspector. We disabled the enb vsync and enabled the driver vsync

Ok.  Now I'm confused.  OneTweak forces borderless window mode, just like the ForceBorderlessWindow and ForceBorderlessFullscreen enblocal.ini settings.  So, are you NOT using OneTweak because of Adaptive vSync?

that loot rule is not necessary as both of these patches end up in the bashed path 

Yes, but we want the record in the generated Khajiit Ears esp to overide the Undeath one, so Loot has to sort it later before we create a Bash patch.

Additional Note:  Given that people's personal mod lists may contain other esps that the genertated Khajiit Ears must override, I would suggest that the LOOT rule just give it a high global priority, rather than setting a direct LOAD AFTER rule.  No harm in doing both, of course.

same for us Khajiit Ears Show is already loading after undeath imp patch but no harm in adding the rule to make sure that happens

All I can say is that it didn't sort that way for me, this I needed the rule.

Also, personal question to @DarkladyLexy:  Are you the same Lexy who runs the 'Lady Lexy xox - Let's Play' channel on YouTube?  If so, well done - you've provided me a great deal of entertainment while waiting for Dyndolod build and such.  I personally find it way more enjoyable to listen to a female narrator than the plethora of guys doing much the same.