SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

BTW, has anyone ever tried perkus maximus with this build? There is a page for adding it to Neo's original SR:LE (here). Sounds scary but would it be worth a try? It might take care of several features currently covered by diverse mods. I was looking for alternatives to ordinator and the myst mods which enrich the game but a bit too much for me (I never used most of the new spells or enchantments and when I read the PerMa description page I felt some resonance with the feeling that some perkes are not that interesting, even in Ordinator. I know you guys (nozzer, darth) have fiddled with this way back:

both me and Darth did attempted PerMa ages ago but we quickly abandoned cos frankly it is pain ion the arse for compatibility plus as far as i know T3nd0 has stopped development.

both me and Darth did attempted PerMa ages ago but we quickly abandoned cos frankly it is pain ion the arse for compatibility plus as far as i know T3nd0 has stopped development.

OK, thanks! I figured it would be a pain to test and resolve compatibility.

Veydosebrom: is it ok to delete "Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini" after installing this mod?

Edited by godescalcus

OK, thanks! I figured it would be a pain to test and resolve compatibility.

Veydosebrom: is it ok to delete "Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini" after installing this mod?

if you have setup your ini file correctly you can removed Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini it only there to make sure the required changes happen.

Groundup.esp - why is it not included in either the flora or the landscape merge?

cos of load order Ground up needs to load nearer the bottom plus it has navmeshes edits.

@rayhne: i use all the mod from the good guys series (+ Take care of business redux, i removed thieves guild requirement), Amulet of skyrim, Oblivion artefact and no problem at all.

It needs to install patch for them and solve some minor conflict by hand.

I love the good guys series (especially the one about the db quest).

Hi, i have two questions about the mod installation order:

First: 
Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer)
Optional Files - Install as separate or own mod in MO.
Miscellaneous files - Install as separate mod in MO.
Patches - Install as separate mod in MO.
In Optional Files it's say install as separate or own mod, so it's possibile to install all the optional files as one mod, so merging all together?

Second: If the answer of the first questions is no, when the optional files are written like this: 

• MAIN FILES - CACO - Cutting Room Floor, CACO - Interesting NPCs, CACO - Konahriks Accoutrements
so all in one line, it means that's possibile to merge them?
Edited by Altair2215

Hi, i have two questions about the mod installation order:

First: 
Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer)

Optional Files - Install as separate or own mod in MO.

Miscellaneous files - Install as separate mod in MO.

Patches - Install as separate mod in MO.

In Optional Files it's say install as separate or own mod, so it's possible to install all the optional files as one mod, so merging all together?

Second: If the answer of the first questions is no, when the optional files are written like this: 

• MAIN FILES - CACO - Cutting Room Floor, CACO - Interesting NPCs, CACO - Konahriks Accoutrements
so all in one line, it means that's possibile to merge them?

It is up to you how you manage your install if you want to merge all optional files as one mod do that if you want every optional Or every mod downloaded for that matter) to be there own separate mod you can do that.

if you have setup your ini file correctly you can removed Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.ini it only there to make sure the required changes happen.

cos of load order Ground up needs to load nearer the bottom plus it has navmeshes edits.

Understood, thanks. Can I re-ask my previous question - I'm making a custom merge of the LOTD patches. Do you know if there's any reason I should keep only the patches that were in the SRLD merge and leave the rest out? Why are those patches in the optionals archive unmerged? What if I merge the whole lot and get rid of many extra plugins?

I'd also like to refer two interesting mods IMO - kojak747's enhanced landscapes oaks standalone, adds oaks to haafingar landscape for an interesting effect (no need for enhanced landscapes mod, and I used version 1.2 merged into the flora merge without any issue, more recent version 2.2 is itself a merge which makes it unmergeable with MPS); gecko's nordic ruins is the latest and best nordic ruins texture replacer I've seen so far. I'm using the high quality set, which is the lowest quality available... LOL Also check gecko's dwarven ruins

Edited by godescalcus

Using both Amulets of Skyrim and Immersive Jewelry - absolutely worth it IMO, especially the latter. They come on the leveled lists and at level 80 I hardly ever got a piece of jewelry I already had. I displayed whatever went on the museum and kept a private collection in the safehouse with the rest. Add the enchanted versions and you're likely never going to see them all.

There's also the DB for good guys that I've tried but it does nothing with the game mechanics, only adds some context for the targets.

I'm not sure I want to add Exchanged Currency just to get Immersive Jewelry, though it is tempting.

I'm going to try and merged the Good Guys. Any suggestions where everything would go in the load list?

@rayhne: i use all the mod from the good guys series (+ Take care of business redux, i removed thieves guild requirement), Amulet of skyrim, Oblivion artefact and no problem at all.

It needs to install patch for them and solve some minor conflict by hand.

I love the good guys series (especially the one about the db quest).

Which patch and what minor conflicts?

And any thoughts on Left-Hand Ring mods?

(Preparing to take a break from Fallout 4 and play some Skyrim)

I'm also thinking of adding Book Covers, and Non Automatic Skil Books.

Edited by rayhne

I merged all good guys series except Take care of business mod which could receive update. I know that mordivier2 take care at maximum to let us upgrade his mods without restart a new game.

Patches are from LOTD patches central (Good guys series, amulet and oblivion) I merged them with the LOTD merged patches used by SRLE Ext. The other conflicts need hand patching but nothing which break the game ;), sadly i can't send it to you because it is a part of my personal CR which includes many things from mod added to this guide (and you don't want to download my entire mod list ^^).

PS : No need of Book Covers, it is already included in LOTD. I suggest you to use "Pick up books - Simple" instead of Non Automatic Skil Books because it doesn't need any patch to work with non-vanilla books.

Edited by memnochs