SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

All I can say is that it didn't sort that way for me, this I needed the rule.

Also, personal question to @DarkladyLexy:  Are you the same Lexy who runs the 'Lady Lexy xox - Let's Play' channel on YouTube?  If so, well done - you've provided me a great deal of entertainment while waiting for Dyndolod build and such.  I personally find it way more enjoyable to listen to a female narrator than the plethora of guys doing much the same. 

No I am not that Lexy she Canadian and I am English. I have watched her channel thou.

My User name is actually in Reference to the Dark Lady of the Sith lol yes I like Star Wars too and yes like my Man i have my own Lightsaber

Edited by DarkladyLexy

No I am not that Lexy she Canadian and I am English. I have watched her channel thou.

My User name is actually in Reference to the Dark Lady of the Sith lol yes I like Star Wars too and yes like my Man i have my own Lightsaber

No kidding? I assumed that was you too, lol. I watch that channel myself. Good to know!

I can't resist... who's got the larger.... lightsaber?

No kidding? I assumed that was you too, lol. I watch that channel myself. Good to know!

Havent' had the free time to check your series yet.  How's your LP with srle lotd going?

Edited by jdsmith2816

I can't resist... who's got the larger.... lightsaber?

lol. Darth Cos he's got the double ended Darth Maul replica.

I got the Replica Curve one that Count Dooku used cos who wouldn't want a lightsaber used but the legend that was Christopher Lee

and we have the Mace Windu one; but Darth being a very very sad Techie has actually taking it one step further and has designing his own one in CAD.

Well, it's one episode in :) Next one goes up on Monday. But so far so good.

Looking forward to it. take it you've stopped updating things?

lol. Darth Cos he's got the double ended Darth Maul replica.

I got the Replica Curve one that Count Dooku used cos who wouldn't want a lightsaber used but the legend that was Christopher Lee

and we have the Mace Windu one; but Darth being a very very sad Techie has actually taking it one step further and has designing his own one in CAD.

Looking forward to it. take it you've stopped updating things?

Almost. I'm going to take advantage of the fact that the first episode was basically modless, and do a final update. Where ever the guide is on Saturday, that will be my stop point. Won't do any updates after that.

Almost. I'm going to take advantage of the fact that the first episode was basically modless, and do a final update. Where ever the guide is on Saturday, that will be my stop point. Won't do any updates after that.

well there will be a fairly big update probably tomorrow that would change a lot a hopefully help fps.

Ok.  Now I'm confused.  OneTweak forces borderless window mode, just like the ForceBorderlessWindow and ForceBorderlessFullscreen enblocal.ini settings.  So, are you NOT using OneTweak because of Adaptive vSync?

Yes, one tweak offers nothing beneficial for me, only negatives.

Seems there's need to change the old mcm settings for wildcat 4.0

Ooooh. Interesting. Will need to look. Given his work on Injuries, we mightw ant to consider using Wildcat's injury system instead of Vigor's.

Frankly, I am not sure why we have both Wildcat and Vigor. Its like 99% overlap, no?

Ooooh. Interesting. Will need to look. Given his work on Injuries, we mightw ant to consider using Wildcat's injury system instead of Vigor's.

Frankly, I am not sure why we have both Wildcat and Vigor. Its like 99% overlap, no?

This, reading the 4.0 update notes it seems to now do everything Vigor does...

best way is to look in Tes5Edit before merging and see if there is a need of a little CRing between the patches

I've decided to put the additional patches to my own patches merge which I think is a lot more easier.

I use this one: Invisibility Eye Glitch Multifix. Works great!

Does it need any extra patches for LotD?

I know the similar mods that fixes this have patches.

Edited by reddvilzz