SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Did I miss something about Caranthir Tower being decided against? There's a patch for Inigo + enhanced landscapes, was just curious. 

it wasn't decided against. It was just postponed because of Enhanced landscaped and Inigo conflicts. Now that we are dropping EL with just a loot order to place inigo after we can put it in the guide too. Just wait because there were some other things we had to do first

looking at the v4.01 changelog I am almost tempted to just get rid of Vigor combat and injuries all together

i agree. I already dropped Vigor i'm tired of the injury system. Wildcat is simpler and more to my taste.

Does it need any extra patches for LotD?

I know the similar mods that fixes this have patches.

I do not know abt LotD as I ma not exactly following the guide.

In my list it conflicts with AOS, CACO and RDO.

Very easy conflicts to resolve into your own CR patch.

I have been away for some time and Im happy to see a new guide have emerged including legacy of the dragonborn.

Awesome work Darth_mathias :D

Im just a little sad to see one of my core mods is removed from the pack and that is Loot and Degradation.

One of the reasons this is a core mod for me is that this is the only mod to my knowledge that make npc's pick up loot from their own dead targets. This partly remove the endless looting after larger battles where player is free to take loot from all dead bodies. This touch into one of the flawed mechanics in skyrim, endless loot that make player rich in very short time. Morroloot and scarity fix this issues in many areas of the game but larger battles is still an issue. It also give npc's a more interesting personality where they also value loot from their enemy and giving game a more alive feel.

I read from other posts here that there is some issues with scripts and if so is this confirmed? And is this script issues related to degradation or looting, and is it possible to only use the looting part of the mod without any issues?

Anyway keep up the great work, very much appreciated :)

Edited by xxx78

Did the right file just get uploaded to the new SRLE Extended LotD Conflict Resolution 1.18? I just downloaded it, and got a plain old SRLEX CR, not SRLEX LoTD.

Looks like Darth uploaded the wrong file? It needs book covers of skyrim.esp as master and also emdr, rebirth monster.

Darth uploaded a wrong file. He will correct this as soon as he is available.

edit: until then use the old one.

for those who already overwritten the old one and don't have it here is a link until Darth fixes the nexus one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe0u8o3mxa779j5/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.esp?dl=0

i'll update the CR subguide for those who want to make the changes themselves

Edited by paul666root

Darth uploaded a wrong file. He will correct this as soon as he is available.

edit: until then use the old one.

for those who already overwritten the old one and don't have it here is a link until Darth fixes the nexus one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe0u8o3mxa779j5/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.esp?dl=0

i'll update the CR subguide for those who want to make the changes themselves

You've read my mind Paul.

Edit: nvm looks like I dream about the Enhanced Landscapes dependencies in the CR

Edited by reddvilzz