Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

I would like to recommend Lucidity Sound FX by Foggypath https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73838/?

I've Been watching this one ever since it showed up on the nexus

After listening to the before and after samples. All it really sounds like he's done it put the orginal sample through a normalizer then played around a bit with EQ, compression and reverb. but the result is vastily superior to vanillia.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well now that Lucidity is at 73% complete I think it is definatly worth consideration for inclusion in SRLE Base. One thing I will say is that the esp for Ludcity is virtually not need only 2 records not overwritten by AOS. Personally I think Lucidity is a good base to build from it actaully very well recorded (and that is high praise coming from a picky noise boy like me).

I would also recommend removing this folder:

Mod Organizer\mods\Better Vampires 7.2\Sound\fx\npc\human\vampire

I think Lucidity is better (but that's me others may disagree with me)

Edited by Darth_mathias

So, my setup is Ludicity FX, AOS 2 on top, ISC on top of that and those two patched for Jump sound fix...

Skyrim sounds great :D

I've got them stacked this way too, but I didn't know about the jump sound fix, I'll check that out.

"Darth_mathias, on 06 Jun 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

well now that Lucidity is at 73% complete I think it is definatly worth consideration for inclusion in SRLE Base. One thing I will say is that the esp for Ludcity is virtually not need only 2 records not overwritten by AOS. Personally I think Lucidity is a good base to build from it actaully very well recorded (and that is high praise coming from a picky noise boy like me).

I would also recommend removing this folder:

Mod Organizer\mods\Better Vampires 7.2\Sound\fx\npc\human\vampire

I think Lucidity is better (but that's me others may disagree with me)"

Thanks for the tip Darth.

Edited by redirishlord

sorry but my English is a little bit poor so i would like to clarify this sentence

by "On top" you mean AOS 2 overwriting Ludicity ?

Yes, I'm sure that is what he means. That is what I do as well. I have everything else overwrite Lucidity.

Looks like the guide has been upgrade for rustic clothing version 30

Yeah, I was wondering how the new update plays with Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul. Will the .esp from that mod still put the schools of magic on the new Gamwich textures?