Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

You guys see that skyrim special edition being released 28/10/16 running 64 bit. Very exciting news. Has improved graphics etc but importantly improved stability as 64 bit. I understand mods should work but any SKSE/scripts will need updating/changing to work with 64 bit. Not sure how much work involved but hopefully mods will work because new improved stable 64 bit skyrim without our wonderful mods will not be worth playing. Watch this space!!

Should we upgrade dyndolod mid save? I'm only starting so I don't mind restarting but I can't see how important it is. What does the latest version do?

Not 100% certain, but I think this is the first version of DynDOLOD that came with two *.exe files for the textures and the LODs/esp. In either case, the use of these files easily shaved 20 minutes off the installation. It also creates the esp file if there is not one.  That also may not be a new feature, but it was one that had me confused for about 30 minutes. Now I won't be so hesitant to install new mods that require a fresh DynDOLOD generation. 

Was just gonns say that too. Also there is a 'pre-update' for lucidity whatever that means. Is that why you aren't upgrading to 1.0g?

Lol, Neo is probably just sick of updating the guide for Lucidity every single day. It's funny...before everyone suggested adding Lucidity, it hadn't been updated in a month or two. Now? Every second day it seems like. :-P

Not that I am complaining as a user...I like updates. I just feel bad for Neo. :-P

hey Neo with the latest update to Rustic Clothing Archmage of Winterhold HD Retexture is being fully overwrite and redundant.

I'll take a look. Haven't had much time so kinda just bumping the version numbers the last few days. I know I have to check it against MOTO as well.

Was just gonns say that too. Also there is a 'pre-update' for lucidity whatever that means. Is that why you aren't upgrading to 1.0g?

I'm tired of updating it pretty much daily. Gonna wait until 1.0g is the main version... lol