Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

so in this case AOS 2 takes the lead on all conflicting files ? so where is the interest for Lucidity ? it contains more sound files than AOS 2?

Lucidity has according to my MO 2783 non-conflicting files so it actually covers so much more then AOS.

Lucidity also overwrite sounds from Vivid weathers and 1 from ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious but i have not checked these out yet.

Right had quick listen and this would be my recommendation:

Use the sound from ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious but let Lucidity overwrite Vivid weather (again this is my option)

Edited by Darth_mathias

Speaking of KS Hairdos Breast Weight Painted Hair...is anyone else having issues downloading it?

It is corrupted every time I try and download the thing. MO says it cannot recognize the archive. I've been trying every couple days for the last week. The author mentioned that there is a current issue with Nexus due to the File Front merge.

I submitted a support ticket to Nexus, buy I am still waiting to hear back.

It makes me worried about anything else I have downloaded since...

Yes, I'm sure that is what he means. That is what I do as well. I have everything else overwrite Lucidity.

Yeah, I was wondering how the new update plays with Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul. Will the .esp from that mod still put the schools of magic on the new Gamwich textures?

Basically, the non school versions of the robes will be Gamwich, and the school version of the robes will be MOTO. At least thats how I think it is working right now, I honestly didn't have time to test.

Well, since I'm already using Lucidity in my own game... I guess I must bend to the crowd of endorsers! ROFL

So the master has bent to the will of the apprentice (Maybe I need a promotion :;): ). All joking aside one thing I've noticed your still using the sound from better vampires and not from lucidity. Is there any reason for this or is it just a personal preference thing?

So the master has bent to the will of the apprentice (Maybe I need a promotion :;): ). All joking aside one thing I've noticed your still using the sound from better vampires and not from lucidity. Is there any reason for this or is it just a personal preference thing?

To be fair, there was more than one of you... I won't make the same mistake as Louis XVI of France. Mod scarcity can be a dangerous thing. ;)

As for better vampires, its personal preference. I like the added slurp / swallow, it just adds something to the experience... ;)