Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Hello Neovalen.

I should let you know that the Revamped Alchemy Lab HD author has moved its mod.I do not have the old version that is written in the guide so i was wondering how to approach this dilemma?

Support and future updates for this mod has been dropped and moved/carried over into: Revamped Assets Skyrim.

I haven't tested it, but I think this should work:

Download the Revamped Assets Skyrim High version.

Custom Install, only select Furniture.

DO NOT install the following:

meshes/furniture/workbenches/enchantingworkbench.nif

meshes/furniture/workbenches/enchantingworkstation.nif

meshes/furniture/loadscreenart/loadscreenenchantingworkbench.nif

textures/jiffymm/ras* (the entire folder)

Now this will install the same files as as the original Revamped Alchemy Lab HD mod...whether the author has made changes to the files that would somehow screw with it, I don't know.

We'll have to wait to see what Neo says.

• +1 3

Hello Neovalen.

I should let you know that the Revamped Alchemy Lab HD author has moved its mod.I do not have the old version that is written in the guide so i was wondering how to approach this dilemma?

Support and future updates for this mod has been dropped and moved/carried over into: Revamped Assets Skyrim.

I read where a solution was given to you; however, if you still want Revamped Alchemy Lab HD v1.02 that's in the guide I uploaded it for you HERE.

Edited by Kneph13

Hey gang, can't find an answer to this anywhere and it's driving me crazy...

Is there a way to "auto open" all the form IDs and sub-records for a plugin in TES5Edit?  Doing A lot of CR and continually clicking that little + is tedious.

Thx!

Hey gang, can't find an answer to this anywhere and it's driving me crazy...

Is there a way to "auto open" all the form IDs and sub-records for a plugin in TES5Edit?  Doing A lot of CR and continually clicking that little + is tedious.

Thx!

ALT + left click

and you can use the arrow left key to close