Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

I have removed Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul and Archmage HD in favor of Rustic Clothing's versions. We lose the school specific armor variants but I like the textures much better in Rustic.

Throwing out Archmage HD is fine but Mage Outfit Texture overhaul has a .esp. It's prolly not the best to mess with it mid playthrough right?

Throwing out Archmage HD is fine but Mage Outfit Texture overhaul has a .esp. It's prolly not the best to mess with it mid playthrough right?

What your going to lose is the robe variants for the different mage schools. Therefore if anyone is wearing them they will likely disappear. I believe a 30 day stint in an interior will cause everything to reset, but I can't be sure.

The best way to update some mods is to not install mods that require a "start a new game" method.  And also look at Neo's latest guide update, make sure you check every mod while looking at your Feb 2016 guide. https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition&offset=&limit=250&action=history

Edited by nappilydeestruction

Hello ! I've got a working installation of SR:LE dating from february 2016. I'd like to upgrade everything and would like to know : what would be the best way of doing so ?

I would go through the mod list one by one and compare version numbers. Upgrade the ones you need to, and start a new game. Not sure that's the best way, but I don't like to do a bunch of work and get in game only to realize I've screwed something up. 4 months is a lot of changes.

When I install the new version of Realistic Boat Bobbing it seems that SMIM Barrels and the Crates option are installing wyrmstooth barrels and crates even though the option for wyrmstooth is disabled first.

Well, on the plus side it shouldn't affect anything just a few extra meshes. I'd post on the mod page.

Hello y'all, I got a question that I don't think deserves its own topic in the support section. Is it normal to have "FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp" below the "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" ? There is nothing on adding custom rules in LOOT for this merge. Thanks !