Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Hello y'all, I got a question that I don't think deserves its own topic in the support section. Is it normal to have "FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp" below the "SR Conflict Resolution.esp" ? There is nothing on adding custom rules in LOOT for this merge. Thanks !

I bet you are missing an esp or a loot rule for another mod

I actually updated my SR:LE setup (which wasn't updated since december 2015)... I tried to follow the SR:LE guide to the letter, but I might have forgotten somethings, even after triple checking...

I have an issue though : I didn't unpack the .bsa : I'm doing right now, reinstalling all the mods to properly extract the .bsas.

Should I add a custom LOOT rule for my "FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp" esp ?

EDIT : If any of you have a stock SR:LE setup, could you upload your load order so I can double check everything ?

Edited by wisethug

Still not working, MO just show up the dialog box and then closed by itself.

Adding the arguments just ended up the same. I used the LOOT installer and the zip form aswell.

Edit: Tried with fresh new installed MO ended up the same LOOT window just won't open. Maybe I should create a new thread in the MO support section?

Edited by reddvilzz

Hey Neo I just updated to 0.9.1 of LOOT and having to re-input the rules it looks like this rule is now longer needed:

LOOT Metadata Update Required:

• Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp - Load After Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

as it look like it is already there.

Thanks, I'll try updating myself once I'm done with my Witcher updates.

Neovalen, sorry to bother you but I've got an annoying issue with my setup : my FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp is getting sorted right after SR Conflict Resolution.esp

I don't think it should be that way, but I've spent all day double checking my setup and everything seems ok. Where should I put this ?

Thanks !

Neovalen, sorry to bother you but I've got an annoying issue with my setup : my FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp is getting sorted right after SR Conflict Resolution.esp

I don't think it should be that way, but I've spent all day double checking my setup and everything seems ok. Where should I put this ?

Thanks !

Mine sorts toward the end, ABOVE Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp, Better Question Objectives - Patches.esp, ELE_Legendary.

Mine sorts toward the end, ABOVE Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp, Better Question Objectives - Patches.esp, ELE_Legendary.

Above meaning higher in physical position. Not higher in priority.

Edited by Alluistras

I quickly checked my Farmhouse Chimneys plugin and it should probably load either right before Realistic Water Two (which should be somewhere towards the end of your LO) or somewhere between Realistic Water Two and SR Conflict Resolution, assuming SR Conflict Resolution patches all RW2 conflicts. From what I could see it's not a really big deal if you place it after SR Conflict Resolution, but you will miss out on some changes RW2 makes to the water in some areas.

Edited by Pretendeavor