Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

I used the term patches, generically because I don't know what else depends on it.

I only see one RBB record in neo conflict res guide but I dont know what that is or if it is even affect.

I think DDL needs to be rebuilt but I don't know if it actually affected(broken).

I doubt bashed patch or DSR is affected.

why a new game?

it just changes some meshes

but you'll like have to rebuild patches to reference the new formIDs and rerun DDL

Verdant is awesome and horrible at the same time because the forest area looks really cool but the tunda is just way too dense.

The land edits are just bad in my opinion and cause a whole mess of trouble since the plugin loads so late.

Overall, with some edits it could be a good fit but it feels like it adds grass, to add grass.

I think SFO GOS version is quite good and adds some density and variety. 

Again, this is my opinion

Gotta rerun bash patch and DynDoLOD? Damn I updated RBB a few days ago and didn't notice any issues. Think it's bad if we just leave it till next playthrough? Also how bad is updaying DynDOLOD/rebashing mid playthrough? Seems dodgey

Neo, what do you think about the Grass on Steroids plugin from SFO ? The performance gain is pretty noticeable (I'd say +10% fps average compared to standard SFO), and I can't really notice any difference, apart from the fact that plants seem to be placed differently.

Neo, what do you think about the Grass on Steroids plugin from SFO ? The performance gain is pretty noticeable (I'd say +10% fps average compared to standard SFO), and I can't really notice any difference, apart from the fact that plants seem to be placed differently.

I honestly haven't tried it at all. I have tried the original Grass of Steroids back in the day but who knows, maybe the SFO one is a little better.

another mod to consider, same guy made the crash fixes mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76747

Instant Add

I'm sure this has been addressed, but can't tell if it's been added to SRLE CR or not, or if we should add it to our own CR?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74547/?

Thx!

It is now included in the custom RRR-ELFX patch esp. Redownload it.

I have a question regarding vividian end : do cloud shadows work for you ? I don't seem to get any at any point, Ive been watching my screen for the past 10 minutes with my timescale set to 3000.

Last I checked they were working for me... I haven't explicitly checked in awhile.

I actually think my problem was not related to the allocations, however I am investigating now to be sure.

RaceMenu will crash skyrim in a few places with or without crashfixes. Saving sculpted head meshes is one place, messing with the body weight slider too much will do as well.

Meh321 discovered a memory leak with racemenu and hairs as well. I forget what he said to do about that. You can find him on the r/skyrimmods irc channel most days during central european day time.

So I just got my new PC up and running, with Windows 10... first thing that put the hair up on the back of my neck was that I was greeted with a Skyrim Desktop wallpaper... wth :)

Finished reading up and watching videos concerning the privacy issues with windows 10 and disabling all that stuff and installing SpyBot Anti Beacon etc.

Apologies for posting this question here. But any hints, tips & tricks for modding Skyrim on Windows 10 from you lot following SR-LE Revisited would be appreciated.

Also not sure if I should just wait it out for the remastered version...

Edited by Ogham

So I just got my new PC up and running, with Windows 10... first thing that put the hair up on the back of my neck was that I was greeted with a Skyrim Desktop wallpaper... wth :)

Finished reading up and watching videos concerning the privacy issues with windows 10 and disabling all that stuff and installing SpyBot Anti Beacon etc.

Apologies for posting this question here. But any hints, tips & tricks for modding Skyrim on Windows 10 from you lot following SR-LE Revisited would be appreciated.

I don't see any difference between Win 7 and Win 10. You can use only 4GB of VRAM on Win 10, but base on your signature (GTX970), you should not have any problem. 

You'll be waiting quite a while even after the remastered version comes out for mods to "catch up" with it. It's not a simple process apparently.

The only thing that I have done since the win10 beta was make a folder ("Games" in my case) to let everyone have full control as all that was going to be stored in that folder are game stuff like MO, steamapps and xEdit.

Do I think it is necessary, no but I have always done this and I have yet to have a critical issue with anything.

My guess on what happened is that the plugin list didnt stick so the mods didnt load right but I would just go through the normal T/S stuff.

Vanilla via SKSE launcher

MO Vanilla

MO USLEEP

MO Everything minus mods that need autopatchers

etc

usually the problem will be apparent within the first two steps, anyhow have fun :D