SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I'd recommend something, like Immersive Dark and then have an options page. IE this is what I suggest but these are also good, and let the people make a call. Not everyone will know how to mix and match textures like some of us will.

that sounds like a lot of work and hassle for me to sort out, If someone else want to do it then I am all for it. This one sounds right up your street Electrocutor.

Edited by Darth_mathias

It'd only take me a couple days to build an app where you could just download all the texture packs, and it would scan them and figure out compatibilities, then let you choose. Alas, until I can find or make an SDK to read and write ESPs, this isn't a viable option. My current utility just makes filename assumptions and guesses.

The one thing that has popped out as blatantly obvious is that everyone should use the road01_p.dds from SkyrimHD Tribute, since that is the only road01_p.dds from all texture packs that is actually made correctly. The incorrectness of the others cause the diffuse texture to stretch and skew making it look strange.

Edited by Electrocutor

It'd only take me a couple days to build an app where you could just download all the texture packs, and it would scan them and figure out compatibilities, then let you choose. Alas, until I can find or make an SDK to read and write ESPs, this isn't a viable option. My current utility just makes filename assumptions and guesses.

The one thing that has popped out as blatantly obvious is that everyone should use the road01_p.dds from SkyrimHD Tribute, since that is the only road01_p.dds from all texture packs that is actually made correctly. The incorrectness of the others cause the diffuse texture to stretch and skew making it look strange.

i have decided to wait until you have completed your evaluation then make a decision.

EDIT: With Bijin hopefully being republished this weekend woohoo a mod that has been on my radar for a while will be added for testing end game npc overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49330/? it will mean a compelte overhaul of the CR but i am sure Lexy is up for the challenge.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have been using the CACO extra patches for a while and not seen any major issues so i will be adding them later tonight the will also be merged in with the other CACO patches so no extra esp slot used.

as for Weapons and Armors Attributes looks interesting..has anyone tried it? i've not used it but it looks interesting

I have been using the CACO extra patches for a while and not seen any major issues so i will be adding them later tonight the will also be merged in with the other CACO patches so no extra esp slot used.

as for Weapons and Armors Attributes looks interesting..has anyone tried it? i've not used it but it looks interesting

WAA seems to be compatible with everything..I think I'll give it a go..

I'm reading the list of effects put on things and it seems illogical. For example, why would going barefoot be quieter than some magically enhanced stealth slippers? or why would not wearing gauntlets make your spells more powerful? The numbers also seem to be very exaggerated.

I like the idea behind the mod, but do not believe is has been employed in a logical/balanced way.

Edited by Electrocutor

I'm reading the list of effects put on things and it seems illogical. For example, why would going barefoot be quieter than some magically enhanced stealth slippers? or why would not wearing gauntlets make your spells more powerful? The numbers also seem to be very exaggerated.

I like the idea behind the mod, but do not believe is has been employed in a logical/balanced way.

No gauntlets:Stamina regenerate 10% faster,Spells are 10% more effective, +5% attack speed -  because gauntlets have some weight and you can cast spells better without busy hands :D

Hi,

Just saw a really cool new mod by Chesko.  It's called Simply Knock, would be great for thief characters or any other really.  When a door is locked you can knock, if someone is home, they will answer and you can ask to come in or just leave.  It also gives you the option to leave or pick the lock.  It's really cool, I think.

Cheers