SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Darth,

I know Wearable Lanterns are removed from the guide because you use predator vision for your characters.

Also, I know that Wearable Lanterns can still be used for the ones who choose so.

How would you feel about including a mod like SM Drop Lit Torches (is used in the STEP setup) to make the support of human characters coherent with the dungeons and night lighting?

I also wonder what solution for night and dungeon exploring others are using for human characters.

you should be able to use wearable lantern without any issue just make sure you select the patch from vividian enb

I would definitely prefer to use Simple Drop Lit Torches rather the Wearable Lanterns while in combat.

Not sure if I like the ideia of fighting with my two hands and have a big lantern hanging out of my belt. Wonder how realistic that would be. Other then that, Wearable Lanterns is a great mod for immersion and travel during the night in populated areas.

I would definitely prefer to use Simple Drop Lit Torches rather the Wearable Lanterns while in combat.

Not sure if I like the ideia of fighting with my two hands and have a big lantern hanging out of my belt. Wonder how realistic that would be. Other then that, Wearable Lanterns is a great mod for immersion and travel during the night in populated areas.

well have i have had a quick look and it very simple and it works as intended so that is a very veriable option and i wil like drop it to the guide tonight once bijin is released (which is Live now)

Edited by Darth_mathias

One concern with Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION would be the performance impact of adding more NPC's.

Also, how coherent the AI would be with the one given by Immersive Citizens, like how the NPC's react to certain environment conditions like changes in weather, bedtime and dragon attacks. It wouldn't make sense to have the realistic behavior from Immersive Citizens in parallel with a more simplistic AI from Populated Skyrim, although I'm not sure if Immersive Citizens AI would affect Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION in a positive way.

Otherwise, the mod looks great by adding more realistic population numbers to the world of Skyrim.

so with Bijin back in the guide the next few mods i plan to look at are:

Enhanced Mighty Dragons Reborn - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73224/?

Dragon Combat Overhaul - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

Endgame NPC Overhaul - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49330/?

I have already been playing with EMD and DCO for a while (DCO been in my load order since the beginning) and I really like them although so far I have only faced 1 dragon and he was bloody tough.

Endgame overhaul looks fairly simple to implemenet but I will have to do some work on Bijin (proberly a replacement esp for this one as the mod author currently uses 3.0 of Bijin.) ESF: companions and ICW conflicts.

Edited by Darth_mathias

This is an old mod, but it's one that makes a ton of sense to me. It's weird that you instantly read a book when you pick it up. This mod lets you either set a hotkey to pick it up without reading it, or just pick it up and put it in your pack without reading it.

Sometimes Pick Up Books

I've used this mod before and like it's concept a lot.

I normally keep the books on my backpack and save them to read by the fire.

With this mod, it preserves the unread icon, so it helps keep track of what was really read.

Edited by edynacio