SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

World's dawn look very interesting, I liked the new attributes. A little afraid of more enchanted loot.

Another mod that have been mentioned earlier but seem to have been forgotten is:

Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) by icecreamassassin

This mod bring a little more purpose to playing the game, make exploring a little more interesting and add a ton of content.

• A new guild with many quests
  • 10 new dungeons tying into quest content
  • Massive Sancre Tor worldspace and dungeon with a dark power lurking within
  • Moonpaths to Elsweyr fully integrated!
  • Massive numbers of collectibles found in world such as statues, rare and foreign coins, trinkets and more
Edited by xxx78

World's dawn look very interesting, I liked the new attributes. A little afraid of more enchanted loot.

isn't there where Scarcity - Less Loot Mod come in (which is now in the guide).

yes legacy of the dragonborn hasn't been forgooten about just wait for update before testing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

so good news bad news

frist the good: Legacy of the Dragonborn v15 is out

Bad news: It will not be easy for me to add Legacy of the dragonborn to SRLE Extended without a major top to bottom overhaul of the guide and redoing quite a bit Neo's SR Conflict resoultion patch.

so I can see 2 options:

1. Completely scaping SRLE Extended as it stands and redoing it with Legacy of the Dragonborn Installed from the start and build from there.

2. I carry on as normal and forget about adding Legacy of the Dragonborn.

To preserve your sanity, forgetting about adding it would probably be the sensible choice :p I'd say try playing a bit with it first by adding it to a less extensive load order and see if you like it enough to justify an overhaul of that magnitude.

It's been at the top of my 'must try one day' list for a while, but the reason I haven't tried it yet is pretty much the same: it would take hours/days to rebuild my setup!

so good news bad news

frist the good: Legacy of the Dragonborn v15 is out

Bad news: It will not be easy for me to add Legacy of the dragonborn to SRLE Extended without a major top to bottom overhaul of the guide and redoing quite a bit Neo's SR Conflict resoultion patch.

so I can see 2 options:

1. Completely scaping SRLE Extended as it stands and redoing it with Legacy of the Dragonborn Installed from the start and build from there.

2. I carry on as normal and forget about adding Legacy of the Dragonborn.

I feel like LotD needs it's own guide, something like SR;LE Legacy :P

It's been at the top of my 'must try one day' list for a while, but the reason I haven't tried it yet is pretty much the same: it would take hours/days to rebuild my setup!

This exactly!!! Throwing this mod in an existing mod list and try to make it compatible...NIGHTMARE!!

It needs a mod setup around it and a loooooooooot of spare time to do so!!

It is an amazing mod though!!

I feel like LotD needs it's own guide, something like SR;LE Legacy :P

I agreed. However I am not the one to do at the moment this is project for someone else.

Yes, yes and yes. I have been hoping for a Legacy pack for a long time...

Or just STEP Legacy. ;-) SR:LE may be too much as a base.

it can be done with SRLE just needs someone who know how to CR proberly to go through Neo's Patch and redo the bits that need doing BCS for example.

This exactly!!! Throwing this mod in an existing mod list and try to make it compatible...NIGHTMARE!!

It needs a mod setup around it and a loooooooooot of spare time to do so!!

It is an amazing mod though!!

yes LOTDB really needs to be the first mod you install then build around it.