SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

i have been checking out Inhabitants of Skyrim https://www.nexusmods...?id=23755&pUp=1 with the idea of using as a base for NPC texture mods. I agree agree this is a very nice base it has some issue naming tolfdir appear to be suffering from a grey face. we could always use it but remove Tolfdir I need to check out some of the other older NPC's that a prone to the grey face bug too.

mmm interest it appears tolfdir is not included in Inhabitants of Skyrim so something else must be causing the grey face issue on him.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

i have been checking out Inhabitants of Skyrim https://www.nexusmods...?id=23755&pUp=1 with the idea of using as a base for NPC texture mods. I agree agree this is a very nice base it has some issue naming tolfdir appear to be suffering from a grey face. we could always use it but remove Tolfdir I need to check out some of the other older NPC's that a prone to the grey face bug too.

mmm interest it appears tolfdir is not included in Inhabitants of Skyrim so something else must be causing the grey face issue on him.

I think Tolfdir is included in the version 1 of the mod..use that one

Here is three exploration mods that could be a nice addon to the pack. All this mods is compatible with ICAO and there should not be many conflicts.

Skyrim Sewers 4 by Viltuska (adds accessible sewer system to the town of Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm and Markarth, and also small sewage tunnels to Fort Sungard and Greenwall. Some loot, encounters and a lot of exploration) pic1, pic2pic3, pic4, pic5, pic6 ,+ video

Legendary Cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress by Jabr (his mod adds ten historical cities to Skyrim present in TES:Arena. Radiant quest compatible) pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, video  + The Notice Board for Legendary Cities by filloax

Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim by lesi123 (21 hidden small hideouts in the wilderness where player can get natural shelter with or without bedroll/fireplace) pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4, pic5, pic6 + video.

Edited by xxx78

I took a look at the list that you have and there are a few mods that I would like to add my thoughts.

Compass Mod - Immersive Undiscovered Locations and Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal: Why are these not included yet.

Achieve That: There are a few mods that are or will be included that will make some of the achievements completely pointless because they would be impossible impossible. If youre going for a long RPG then some of the long term goals are way too easy like the money one, making the mod overall unbalanced.

Dragon Priest DragonBorn Circlets Aetherial Crown: I just don't like this mod because I feel that the masks should remain masks.

I took a look at the list that you have and there are a few mods that I would like to add my thoughts.

Compass Mod - Immersive Undiscovered Locations and Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal: Why are these not included yet.

Basically I haven't got round to them yet.

Achieve That: There are a few mods that are or will be included that will make some of the achievements completely pointless because they would be impossible impossible. If youre going for a long RPG then some of the long term goals are way too easy like the money one, making the mod overall unbalanced.

Agreed.

Dragon Priest DragonBorn Circlets Aetherial Crown: I just don't like this mod because I feel that the masks should remain masks.

Fair enough i've not had a proper look yet thou.