SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

so i've had a qucik look at Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute and so far i like what i see here a qucik screenshoot: (THIS IS WITHOUT SMIM DIRT OPTIONAL)

acngnv3azjvwa4nzg.jpg

i used the following files:

Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute - 2k

Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute - Update for 2k

Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute 2k - Uncompressed Normals

Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute - Roads 2k

Also quick question for the guys that understand parallax better the me in the enblocal.ini should FixParallaxTerrain=false not be set to TRUE?

Edited by Darth_mathias

so i've had a qucik look at Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute and so far i like what i see here a qucik screenshoot:

acngnv3azjvwa4nzg.jpg

Also quick question for the guys that understand parallax better the me in the enblocal.ini should FixParallaxTerrain=false not be set to TRUE?

I reaaaallly recommend considering using the 1k option. It still looks very good. I guess it depends on your setup, but the increase in VRAM/Enboost related stuttering was really noticable on my setup with all 2k landscape textures. Not sure if it hits you Extended users as hard. FixParallaxTerrain should indeed be set to true if you want to get the most out of those textures (it's what they were created for after all), however it will still look good with it turned off imo.

Also, I didn't like some of the textures that resulted from running DynDOLOD's Texgen with these landscape textures, especially in the area around Markarth, so I decided not to use Texgen at all. That's a matter of taste I guess, you will probably have to see for yourself.

Edited by Pretendeavor

I reaaaallly recommend considering using the 1k option. It still looks very good. I guess it depends on your setup, but the increase in VRAM/Enboost related stuttering was really noticable on my setup with all 2k landscape textures. Not sure if it hits you Extended users as hard. FixParallaxTerrain should indeed be set to true if you want to get the most out of those textures (it's what they were created for after all), however it will still look good with it turned off imo.

Also, I didn't like some of the textures that resulted from running DynDOLOD's Texgen with these landscape textures, especially in the area around Markarth, so I decided not to use Texgen at all. That's a matter of taste I guess, you will probably have to see for yourself.

ok thanks i've just finished running dyndolod so i will see. i proberly will have to9 do down to 1k but for for testing i tryin 2k

so i've had a qucik look at Skyrim HD - Terrain Parallax Tribute and so far i like what i see here a qucik screenshoot:

acngnv3azjvwa4nzg.jpg

I was going to use this with NobleSkyrimHD textures since last year, that would be awesome if you decided to include this.

acngnv3azjvwa4nzg.jpg

Funny, mine looked nothing like that trying it last night... there was definitely a difference between the road dirt and side dirt of the bridges.

I was going to use this with NobleSkyrimHD textures since last year, that would be awesome if you decided to include this.

i proberly wiill end up using this as i quite like it.

It was worse, the road much darker than the sides.

interest could cos i am using Noble skyrim HD and you're using SRO plus i am not using the simm bridges dirt wasn't sure if I really needed that

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'll take a screen tonight, honestly are you sure it's loaded in the correct order? It was hugely noticible for me, it's like my roads were different than yours. I loaded SHD Tribute alphabetically in the environment and landscape section. Only overriding mod was vivid landscapes I believe.

I'll take a screen tonight, honestly are you sure it's loaded in the correct order? It was hugely noticible for me, it's like my roads were different than yours. I loaded SHD Tribute alphabetically in the environment and landscape section. Only overriding mod was vivid landscapes I believe.

SHD Tribute is loaded directly after NobleSkyrimMod HD-2K - Performance Verison and Project Parallax Revived - Noble Syrim Parallax Patch which for me is in the ++++General World Improvement++++ (Noble skyrim is where SRO should be in your main guide) the only thing over writing SHD Tribute is Vivid Landscapes - All in One.

It could also be, I am not using Project Parallax Remastered (this is not needed with Project Parallax Revived - Noble Syrim Parallax Patch)

Edited by Darth_mathias