SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Hi,

Just saw a really cool new mod by Chesko.  It's called Simply Knock, would be great for thief characters or any other really.  When a door is locked you can knock, if someone is home, they will answer and you can ask to come in or just leave.  It also gives you the option to leave or pick the lock.  It's really cool, I think.

Cheers

Neo has alread added Simply knock to the Base SR:LE so no need for me to add it.

No gauntlets:Stamina regenerate 10% faster,Spells are 10% more effective, +5% attack speed -  because gauntlets have some weight and you can cast spells better without busy hands :D

Having freer hands would only reduce casting time if hands are required for spells (which visually they appear to be), but not improve your magic power. Aren't the stamina effects of armors already built into Ordinator Perks? Aside from those, why would you miraculously have faster recovery speed by not wearing armor if you have the training for it, it should simply deplete faster when you are wearing it. the quicker unarmed attack speed change makes sense, but so too should it cause less stamina damage than when wearing gauntlets.

Edited by Electrocutor

Having freer hands would only reduce casting time if hands are required for spells (which visually they appear to be), but not improve your magic power. Aren't the stamina effects of armors already built into Ordinator Perks? Aside from those, why would you miraculously have faster recovery speed by not wearing armor if you have the training for it, it should simply deplete faster when you are wearing it. the quicker unarmed attack speed change makes sense, but so too should it cause less stamina damage than when wearing gauntlets.

If you're trained in heavy armor doesn't mean that you should be able to have the same speed or recovery as wearing clothes...for instance an american football player..I bet he runs faster without all that stuff on him..or a boxer can punch faster and harder without the gloves and so on...as for the stamina damage I think it's covered by Ordinator..anyways there is a compatibility patch between WAA and Ordinator.

If you're wearing a t-shirt, you can run a long time before becoming out of breath. If you're wearing pads you can run a short time before becoming out of breath. In both cases, when you sit down to recuperate, the speed of recuperating is the same regardless of what you are wearing.

If you've trained well while wearing pads, you can run longer before running out of breath. I'm confused why this is difficult to understand?

----

A boxer can punch faster with bare hands, but harder when he injects mercury into his gloves.

If you're wearing a t-shirt, you can run a long time before becoming out of breath. If you're wearing pads you can run a short time before becoming out of breath. In both cases, when you sit down to recuperate, the speed of recuperating is the same regardless of what you are wearing.

If you've trained well while wearing pads, you can run longer before running out of breath. I'm confused why this is difficult to understand?

----

A boxer can punch faster with bare hands, but harder when he injects mercury into his gloves.

how could it be the same when you're having 20 kilos of steel on you ? anyways, if you don't like the changes of the mod...don't install it..as a matter of fact, I'm just testing it..but so far I like it :D

I'm also using WAA as part of Dreadflopp's Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance pack.  I like it as well although I haven't progressed too far in my game (keep rebuilding profiles to add/remove mods, lol).  It is pretty customizable with different modules that can be deselected in the MCM menu.  It also has a lot of patches already for most of the popular mods.  One thing I like is that you have to build up your weapon or smithing skills to use higher tier weapons.  Takes some getting used to, but I like having things to progress towards in my game.

you could use something like Vigor Combat and Injuries (by the same author) to help balance WAA out.

Edit been testing out WAA and Vigor Combat and Injuries and from what i can see they complent each other very nicely.

since I am already considering vigor for inclusion it makes sense to check WAA out at the same time.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth,

I know Wearable Lanterns are removed from the guide because you use predator vision for your characters.
Also, I know that Wearable Lanterns can still be used for the ones who choose so.

How would you feel about including a mod like SM Drop Lit Torches (is used in the STEP setup) to make the support of human characters coherent with the dungeons and night lighting?

I also wonder what solution for night and dungeon exploring others are using for human characters.

Edited by edynacio