Sign in to follow this  
SeeJayBee

YUP Files

First--thanks to EssAreBee and all involved in the production of the STEP guide.  I wish something like this had existed years ago.

I'm doing a re-build of FONV using the STEP Guide and Mod Organizer, and have some things to learn and unlearn.

One beginning question--for installing Yukichigai Unofficial Patch, I notice there is no mention of loading the "YUP- NPC Fixes.esp" file.  Was this just an oversight, or does this file conflict with things like New Vegas Redesigned?

First--thanks to EssAreBee and all involved in the production of the STEP guide.  I wish something like this had existed years ago.

I'm doing a re-build of FONV using the STEP Guide and Mod Organizer, and have some things to learn and unlearn.

One beginning question--for installing Yukichigai Unofficial Patch, I notice there is no mention of loading the "YUP- NPC Fixes.esp" file.  Was this just an oversight, or does this file conflict with things like New Vegas Redesigned?

Most of the conflicts will get resolved by Bashed Patch. I didn't notice any major conflicts between NPC Fixes and anything else, tbh...

Yeah, the NPC Fixes will be loaded at the top of the ESPs in the load order by LOOT. Then the Bashed Patch will take over.