Application load error 5 0000065434 with MO

dreamer1986

Question

Hello, all!

I am trying to make a Fear and Loathing install, but it seems that anything I try to run through mod organizer, I get the error mentioned above. I couldn't find a working solution online, and you are my only hope. I have Win 10 64 bit, and the game works when run with the steam launcher.

Can you help me please?

Edited by dreamer1986

6 answers to this question

I didn't want to resort to a cracked exe, since I thought it would cause problems, but if this is the only way, okay, I will do that, thank you.

Edit: Well, I used a modified exe, and MO told me that it was modified and I need a proper one.

Edited by dreamer1986

Your posts are very vague as to what you are running but since the error number (0000065434) mentioned in relation to MO is usually to do with Steam, you probably had an update recently and Steam needs to set itself up correctly again in the registry.

Running the default vanilla launcher from the desktop should set those correctly, again.

If doing so fails to rectify it for you please post your issue in the MO forum and not here, as this isn't specifically an F&LNV issue.

PS. No support will be offered for cracked versions.

Sorry about the vagueness of my posts, but I don't know what information to provide. Yes, I own FNV on Steam, and the cracked version was a a solution for this error offered on different places, but it didn't work, and I revertd to the normal exe. I tried restarting Steam, the game launcher, but the error persists.

I thought that maybe I wasn't the only one experiencing this issue while trying to install F&LNV, and I could get quick help, that's why I created the thread here. Seems that I'm unlucky if I truly am alone in this  ::(:  .

Edited by dreamer1986

Sorry about the vagueness of my posts, but I don't know what information to provide. Yes, I own FNV on Steam, and the cracked version was a a solution for this error offered on different places, but it didn't work, and I revertd to the normal exe. I tried restarting Steam, the game launcher, but the error persists.

I thought that maybe I wasn't the only one experiencing this issue while trying to install F&LNV, and I could get quick help, that's why I created the thread here. Seems that I'm unlucky if I truly am alone in this  ::(:  .

No, you're not alone in this, just that it isn't specific to F&LNV so you might find more information in the MO thread.

I have never experienced this but have seen a few users that have.